Epic Perfect World

How to script with AutoHotkey

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
(Sorry for the image links you will just have to click them and then click back on the webpage :()
Basically a script is a piece of software or mouse/keyboard macro that presses several keys at once. There are 3 different types of script to my knowledge for EPW and in this thread I will explain how to use the software script.

Russian Script: A Russian program designed to change 13 pieces of gear from your inventory slots mad specifically for EPW.

Keyboard/Mouse Macro: Usually gaming mouses and keyboards have extra buttons that can be programmed to do other functions such as triple clicks. These can be coded to do other things such as change gear in EPW.

Software Script:  A downloadable type of software such as AutoHotKey that allows the user to code buttons on their keyboard.

1st Step
Download AutoHotKey https://autohotkey.com/download/

2nd Step
Right click on your desktop and create an AutoHotKey script.

3rd Step
Enter the code in the image below changing the variable X and Y.
Y: Is the key that you will press on your keyboard/mouse to activate the script.
X: Is the button that you will set a function to in perfect world. (My recommendation would be the F10 key)
Once the script code is completed right click the file and click "Run as administrator".
The script will stay open until you close it and you will need to run the program every time your PC is turned on or off.

4th Step(In game steps)
The most annoying thing about using a script is that you will need to layout your in game hot-bar to fit the script. This is a screenshot of my in game hot-bar showing you how you will need to set your bars out.
To make sure that the hot-bars will work along with the script you have to make sure that your bar is fully extended and only the first 2 green dots are ticked and the last bar has the dot un-ticked.

5th Step
To make sure that your gear is on your hot-bar correctly drag all of your ATTACK gear onto the F1-F8 keys. The gear will most likely duplicate onto the second row and this shows that you have done it CORRECTLY.

Then drag all of your DEFENSE gear onto the 3rd bar making sure that you have a similar item on your attack bar like so.
ATTACK-DEFENSE (Weapon)
ATTACK-DEFENSE (Chestplate)
ATTACK-DEFENSE (Pants)
ATTACK-DEFENSE (Shoes)
ATTACK-DEFENSE (Wrists)

6th Step (Final step)
Press the "K" button while in game to open up the HOTKEYS menu.
Scroll down until you find the SHORTCUT BAR B function.

Make sure that this key is set to the Y function that you set earlier in the script code. As I said I usually set this button to the F10 key.

When you're in game the button you set as "X" will change the bars and the gear in a singular click.

I hope this guide was helpful.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
inb4 its locked. 
People already made guides before but they were removed lol.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
How to git gud.

1: Uninstall script.

:police:

Offline Joey

• Joey
Well it just annoys me that people are complaining how scripting is overpowered (which it is). However everyone has access to a script so they shouldn't be complaining.

This thread was not made to make people script but to simply explain to the people who do no know how.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Well it just annoys me that people are complaining how scripting is overpowered (which it is). However everyone has access to a script so they shouldn't be complaining.

This thread was not made to make people script but to simply explain to the people who do no know how.
Not everyone has access to 400k ec's and 3 sets of R8/ornaments and cards. Lots of people don't script because they just use the one set of armor lmao.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Dragon top/cube/def weap and tome are enough to start scripting lol. All very cheap
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Joey

• Joey
I don't have 400k ec and never have had over 100k ec at any time. It isn't expensive as most people use def weapons anyway along with dragon. It costs about 4k ec just to make the r8 set and then you just use one set for defense and the other for attack.

Then you just work on your gears, its hard work and takes time...

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
ty joey for helping everybody out and balancing server<3
hope now script complains stop and now we all are equal<3

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Dragon top/cube/def weap and tome are enough to start scripting lol. All very cheap
Nigga I ain't even got a cube necklace let along a r8 attack weapon. You rich ass mofo.  :'( 

Scripters gonna script and nothings gonna change that tho. 

Offline Joey

• Joey
There are many methods of farming ec easily, it's not hard to farm ec just nobody has the effort to do it...
Nightscream - easy ec for noobs (downside is being pk'd)
TT - any level of TT can be run for EC and even dragon gears can solo TT2-3 getting 300-400 ec a run.
 Then there are many other methods such as BH farming, GM events and even trials.

Everyone can farm so please don't complain ec...

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Nigga I ain't even got a cube necklace let along a r8 attack weapon. You rich ass mofo.  :'(

Scripters gonna script and nothings gonna change that tho.
nigga you had better gear than my mage  what you try.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
There are many methods of farming ec easily, it's not hard to farm ec just nobody has the effort to do it...
Nightscream - easy ec for noobs (downside is being pk'd)
TT - any level of TT can be run for EC and even dragon gears can solo TT2-3 getting 300-400 ec a run.
 Then there are many other methods such as BH farming, GM events and even trials.

Everyone can farm so please don't complain ec...
"Everyone can script"
"Everyone can farm 27 hours a day 9 days a week"

Now the server balance is restored and we can entire a new time of peace. Thank you joeywad, savior of epic. Manlyest of the men.  O:-)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Bringing this back, because it appears it was deleted. My apologies.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
"Everyone can script"
"Everyone can farm 27 hours a day 9 days a week"

Now the server balance is restored and we can entire a new time of peace. Thank you joeywad, savior of epic. Manlyest of the men.  O:-)
Your sarcasm still cracks me up.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm