Epic Perfect World

Might ring for HA veno

kitty stew

I've thought about this because veno is not just an arcane class, nor is it just a magic class... as proof by it's spark buff, melee mastery, etc. (it's like deja vu, I went over this like 3-4 yrs ago here)

I know Aga doesn't like creating rings specifically for classes but in keeping with the theme of reducing def camp I would suggest doing one of the following:

- Make might ring specifically for veno, make it have HA-like str requirements, reducing def camp ability

or

- Remove a number of rpdt options from veno r8r and give them back might ring

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
HA wfs tanky...

I lol'd  

PURGATORY

I've thought about this because veno is not just an arcane class, nor is it just a magic class... as proof by it's spark buff, melee mastery, etc. (it's like deja vu, I went over this like 3-4 yrs ago here)

I know Aga doesn't like creating rings specifically for classes but in keeping with the theme of reducing def camp I would suggest doing one of the following:

- Make might ring specifically for veno, make it have HA-like str requirements, reducing def camp ability

or

- Remove a number of rpdt options from veno r8r and give them back might ring
Are you srs? Remove rpdt from r8r? Yes right kthxbye

kitty stew

Are you srs? Remove rpdt from r8r? Yes right kthxbye
oh noes muh defcamp

PURGATORY

oh noes muh defcamp
oh noes sounds like a wise choice sometimes  :-[  :-\

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
a str requirment ring for venos wouldn't really break anything, but ha venos aren't popular for a good reason,making aga do extra work for a few people isn't that nice. :-\

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1, but it should be more str, to prevent tryhards from tryharding. 550 str or something?

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
+1 I agree it wasnt fair for HA venos when ring restriction appeared
Those who -1 think that it is easy to spend 377 pts on strength, without taking into consideration of losing substantial damage, if you are still unsure, just add 750 vitality requirement to the ring too.
With these (750 vitality and 377 strength), there is no reason not to do this. People who talk about 0 def proc are basing their argument on something which is not caused by this suggestion. Relying damage on pet to kill is not that easy, not to mention pets can be killed pretty easily nowadays. A veno with 750 vitality will not be a damage source, and she will suck at healing her pets and her low damage will not get her anywhere close to killing someone even an afk player. 

PURGATORY

Those who -1 think that it is easy to spend 377 pts on strength, without taking into consideration of losing substantial damage, if you are still unsure, just add 750 vitality requirement to the ring too.
With these (750 vitality and 377 strength), there is no reason not to do this. People who talk about 0 def proc are basing their argument on something which is not caused by this suggestion. Relying damage on pet to kill is not that easy, not to mention pets can be killed pretty easily nowadays. A veno with 750 vitality will not be a damage source, and she will suck at healing her pets and her low damage will not get her anywhere close to killing someone even an afk player.
So what is it you actually suggest? Sounds useless 
So what is it you actually suggest? Sounds useless
Even with the might ring, HA veno still cannot deal much damage, but they will be able to tank better. The vit and strength requirement will prevent them from dealing high damage while becoming more tanky. The rule is to make them either focusing on tanking and giving up damage or vice versa. Thus, this suggestion is workable. 

kitty stew

Even with the might ring, HA veno still cannot deal much damage, but they will be able to tank better. The vit and strength requirement will prevent them from dealing high damage while becoming more tanky. The rule is to make them either focusing on tanking and giving up damage or vice versa. Thus, this suggestion is workable.

my suggestion is you try this build before you say it can't do any damage

str = phys dmg, veno's have masteries for phys dmg, along with a spark that adds phys atk dmg (the str and vit req's wouldn't happen together so no point in addressing that)

while veno's can't get much in the way of attacks per second (something I long wished would change -- I played a 3.33 LA veno on HT and it ***ing hurt, along with a friend of mine and myself doing HA/AA veno's) it does do okay damage

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
-1, I just saw an HA veno with mag ring and she's still good at it. So, I think it's really not necessary. 
my suggestion is you try this build before you say it can't do any damage

str = phys dmg, veno's have masteries for phys dmg, along with a spark that adds phys atk dmg (the str and vit req's wouldn't happen together so no point in addressing that)

while veno's can't get much in the way of attacks per second (something I long wished would change -- I played a 3.33 LA veno on HT and it ***ing hurt, along with a friend of mine and myself doing HA/AA veno's) it does do okay damage
With the build that you mentioned, any geared wizard or arcane class will make an easy out of you (full strength HA or weird LA veno). ANd why strength and vit req cannot happen together?

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
yea yeah add might ring for wf would be awesome😸