Epic Perfect World

Might ring for HA veno

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
.....your logic is mind-blowingly amazing.
Coming from the person that suggested all rewards be untradable

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lol when you say this build is not useful, yet right after that you say it can be tanky and able to kill anything.....your logic is mind-blowingly amazing.
This build can kill anything with 0pdef and antinomy+ pet
The melee dmg is useless with or without might ring
The thing u ask for just boosts def camp 0def wfs
This build, just like u in pvp, is useless melee wise

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol when you say this build is not useful, yet right after that you say it can be tanky and able to kill anything.....your logic is mind-blowingly amazing.
Coming from the person who said culti interfeer on rakings and 33% chance to hit 9k~10k.

My damage log collection NEW
This build can kill anything with 0pdef and antinomy+ pet
The melee dmg is useless with or without might ring
The thing u ask for just boosts def camp 0def wfs
This build, just like u in pvp, is useless melee wise
Lol...are you serious....any veno can kill with the combo that you mentioned...it's not because of HA veno with a might ring...lol...and a smart player will know how to counter def camp 0 def veno especially the HA ones, just kill the pet, and they won't heal enough due to low magic... Your concern should be the arcane def camp veno, not the HA one.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lol...are you serious....any veno can kill with the combo that you mentioned...it's not because of HA veno with a might ring...lol...and a smart player will know how to counter def camp 0 def veno especially the HA ones, just kill the pet, and they won't heal enough due to low magic... Your concern should be the arcane def camp veno, not the HA one.
Thats the point
If u add this ring the arcane def camp wf will add 200str put str tome cant die but can switch to insta cast dmg 650-700 mag which is enpugh to kill 
HA build is sht with or without this ring but adding a possibility for arcane wfs to actually tank as before patch is dumb
Wanna play ha wf? Play with mag ring
Thats the point
If u add this ring the arcane def camp wf will add 200str put str tome cant die but can switch to insta cast dmg 650-700 mag which is enpugh to kill
HA build is sht with or without this ring but adding a possibility for arcane wfs to actually tank as before patch is dumb
Wanna play ha wf? Play with mag ring
Not really...650-700 magic for a veno is not enough to kill anything with decent gears, without pet. More like she will be killed first LOL. Even with pet, it can be easily countered. The point here is the drop in damage will be greater than the increase in phy def gained from a single ring. Do you know why nobody bothers to make HA ep? Because they know the lose in magic for def is not worth it.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Just when I thought GW was finally gone, someone replaced him. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I saw GW today in City of Lost.... GW is far away from being gone i think :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Is it possible to add a might ring with strength requirement of 377 for HA veno? It is absolutely not game breaking and it provides an option for HA veno.

P.S your comment is not helpful if you can't find another reason to oppose it, other than it is not necessary.
No.

Just... No. We're not getting might ring back, just switch to mag and go full vit like anyone with a brain did. Aga's not giving the might ring back. Just suck it up.

Sincerely,
That one HA Veno that Nobody Likes

P.S. This is one of the few times I will say it, but listen to Seby.
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2016, 07:20 pm by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
+1 i see sins taking on 10 people and winning, and people are afraid of a different build type. i would probably play HA veno if it did not suck because of the ring update
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
When the changes to ring req's happened I actually wondered why there was an exception opened for Archers and Magic Rings but not Might Rings for HA Veno's. Not agreeing or disagreeing with either point of view, i'm just wondering why one is allowed while the other isn't.
When the changes to ring req's happened I actually wondered why there was an exception opened for Archers and Magic Rings but not Might Rings for HA Veno's. Not agreeing or disagreeing with either point of view, i'm just wondering why one is allowed while the other isn't.
Because the archer is the first legal and eldest son of whoever created him.