Epic Perfect World

Might ring for HA veno

Is it possible to add a might ring with strength requirement of 377 for HA veno? It is absolutely not game breaking and it provides an option for HA veno. 

P.S your comment is not helpful if you can't find another reason to oppose it, other than it is not necessary. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Would mean an extra ring class specific for one build
There aren't special claws for wr, any special item for any class other than blessboxes for ea/ep that actually need them (not for a certain build but in general coz capped)
Venomancer with 377str (600mag) can still kill people through out 0pdef or soul link/pet there4 making the phy ring a def camp possibility ; which is what ring restriction is supposed to remove
So obviously -1

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
LOL -1... except i get a 750 vit req magic ring for my barb too
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

LOL -1... except i get a 750 vit req magic ring for my barb too
Yea, thought about that too...actually it is not a bad idea at all, you lose sacrifice damage for more defense, seems fair. 

kitty stew

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
if you need magic ring to tank as a barb you should consider rerolling
-1 to both
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
if you need magic ring to tank as a barb you should consider rerolling
-1 to both
If you need a magic ring to DD as an archer you should consider rerolling.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :'( :'( :'( :police: ???+1 to all.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Don't maddy because saddy.  OP Is goodie, he is good because he is good, u are bad because u are bad. That is why he is good and u are bad. He is good and that is not bad, u are bad and that is not the good. gg.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
no, bcuz it will increase the abuse of script, and

*** off with your  HA build..... play a barb  :normal-9:

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
  • Characters: Blademasters
+1 I miss my ha veno build people say ha venos can't kill but I had 700+ kills last month.

If it has a str requirement I don't see how that will cause scripting by the way people still script despite the "scripting fix update" ;)
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2016, 09:00 pm by Blademasters

I made that, click image to see more.
People nowadays oppose for the sake of opposing.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
People nowadays oppose for the sake of opposing.
The build is not usefull, the ring lets wfs able to go 600mag rest str (377) and become once again tanky af yet with a good set able to kill anything + its not anyhow normal to make a ring specific for 1 class when the class itself has no problems
Go use mag ring with ur build or go arcane mag
Nothing happend for wr wb and nor should for wf

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
If you need a magic ring to DD as an archer you should consider rerolling.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :'( :'( :'( :police: ???+1 to all.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Don't maddy because saddy.  OP Is goodie, he is good because he is good, u are bad because u are bad. That is why he is good and u are bad. He is good and that is not bad, u are bad and that is not the good. gg.
ya sure np, just give ea's back their 20% blessing and restrict rings, that seems fair enough...right? 
The build is not usefull, the ring lets wfs able to go 600mag rest str (377) and become once again tanky af yet with a good set able to kill anything + its not anyhow normal to make a ring specific for 1 class when the class itself has no problems
Go use mag ring with ur build or go arcane mag
Nothing happend for wr wb and nor should for wf
Lol when you say this build is not useful, yet right after that you say it can be tanky and able to kill anything.....your logic is mind-blowingly amazing.