• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
lol post farmer
Off-topic doesn't count towards post farm, fam.

Also @OT obviously the lions would just combine into the Super Lionzord and eat the sun, using it as a power core to fuel the rest of their universal rampage.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Obviously the UK will win
They know me as the Domgrath machine. They know me from the threads that I post. They know me from the nerfs I request. They talk about my complaints, and they think for me, crying is so easy. I just go into the forums and that's it. But my threads, they come from more than just complaints. For me, nerfing, it is about genie spark. This part people don't see, this part, it does not show up in my posts. When I sit down in front of my computer, crying, it is already a part of me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
They know me as the Domgrath machine. They know me from the threads that I post. They know me from the nerfs I request. They talk about my complaints, and they think for me, crying is so easy. I just go into the forums and that's it. But my threads, they come from more than just complaints. For me, nerfing, it is about genie spark. This part people don't see, this part, it does not show up in my posts. When I sit down in front of my computer, crying, it is already a part of me.
Ayy lmao this isn't helping my post count