• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
stfu
BANNED ON MY B-DAY LOOOOOL ***ING IDIOTS
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Only checked to see the UI lol...the UI is ugly af but it's a sick primary idea to mess around with hp bars, I just don't see people wanting to do that because of how many years they've played on the standard setup. This is one of the reasons why I don't want to bother with it as well.

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Everything was great in this video awesome mate!   :police:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Tyranitas my princessas

Only checked to see the UI lol...the UI is ugly af but it's a sick primary idea to mess around with hp bars, I just don't see people wanting to do that because of how many years they've played on the standard setup. This is one of the reasons why I don't want to bother with it as well.
I come from games that have the UI customizable or is by default set up in a similiar manner, having my HP bar top left with the Minimap being on top right,  the action happening in the middle and skills being at the bottom is just a big mess for me.
Luckily I am not attached to the old UI, its way easier for me to adapt to this one, which enables me to multitask way easier.

Also ty to others  ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Tyranitas my princessas
I come from games that have the UI customizable or is by default set up in a similiar manner, having my HP bar top left with the Minimap being on top right,  the action happening in the middle and skills being at the bottom is just a big mess for me.
Luckily I am not attached to the old UI, its way easier for me to adapt to this one, which enables me to multitask way easier.

Also ty to others  ;)
That makes sense then. I'm just saying that it would be impossible for me and others who've spent so long on this game to get accustomed to a new UI, unless it's very similar to the old versions.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
At first I was confused, I was all "WHERE TF IS THE PLAYER NAME.. YOUR HP DEBUFFS ETC" then I noticed them at the bottom. I like how you set that up and it makes sense too. I always hate having to look up top to see buffs etc. If they were idk displayed over characters head like some games I've played would be easier, for me personally. Nice video. Can't wait to have Le sabersssssssss

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
At first I was confused, I was all "WHERE TF IS THE PLAYER NAME.. YOUR HP DEBUFFS ETC" then I noticed them at the bottom. I like how you set that up and it makes sense too. I always hate having to look up top to see buffs etc. If they were idk displayed over characters head like some games I've played would be easier, for me personally. Nice video. Can't wait to have Le sabersssssssss
 Ye I get that alot haha
Me too  :'( ^-^