Epic Perfect World

GINJO x Gladiators

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Wow dude your swords zerk/crit and edged blur damage and your scripting speed is really impressive. You must be the best seeker???
Me? no no he is

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
def camper unknowns fighting over who sucks more lmao, none of u are any good
^^ BESTEST 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

You admit to lose 7x4 and still try to find excuses?I don`t get you... And did 5 years of PW give you wisdom?topkek
What part u cant understand ? He beat me once and now I caught my revenge 6x3.....

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Garbage music but good video.  Keep playing the way you want to play......"you don't play the way I play therefore you are bad" dumbest argument out there, if the way you play works for you ( and it does ) keep playing like that.  I remember when people said CT EA was terrible and def gear on an EA was terrible.....now look.

MORD

nice vid keep it up :)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Garbage music but good video.  Keep playing the way you want to play......"you don't play the way I play therefore you are bad" dumbest argument out there, if the way you play works for you ( and it does ) keep playing like that.  I remember when people said CT EA was terrible and def gear on an EA was terrible.....now look.
Ya rofl and the nigas that said that are the ones that use it the most nowadays,  pretty sad how they do it and criticise others of doing it lmao 
... If you gonna criticise someone and call them bad for using def gear, don't do it yourself lmao, you end up looking like an autistic retard but too deluded to see it 

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
 Quote from: Kriegsgott Tue Mar 15 2016 21:26:08 GMT+1300 (NZDT)

You should have made another thread dude for Seekers Wars Episode III - ________

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Along with the unnecessary pixels around them :normal-2: :normal-2:
Good job copying
OT: Mediocre, as you can notice, all of your wins against him were achieved by using Blur, which only strenghtens my point that you/him/DEUS are nothing but mediocre seekers which rely on metal combos/sutra orbs in order to fix your mistakes (because you are too scared to use wood/fire pots)/and blur spam, which is completely lame
What the fuk r u on abt

OT: LMAO clapped sht is gold lvl drama love it

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i am sure 2 years later he will reply