Epic Perfect World

GINJO x Gladiators

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
you got f*cked 2 times when you tried to 1 combo me after i was done 1v1ing with someone and had no genie, you are welcomed to try again but you will lose again roflmao
         GoGo

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
If you not with me then you against me

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Ty for the song :p and nice vid and well played^-^
Insanitarius

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
so many mad hypocrites on this thread...rofl, so funny how mad you all get over a video lmao 

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Win or lose... WHO CARE?  ???
Kriegs very good seek.  Video where is 2 wins not prove absolutely nothing.  Its just show..... was 2 wins from unknown 1v1 times and you try boost your ego.  :-[ GG.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Win or lose... WHO CARE?  ???
Kriegs very good seek.  Video where is 2 wins not prove absolutely nothing.  Its just show..... was 2 wins from unknown 1v1 times and you try boost your ego.  :-[ GG.
You should know better who u support, I'm not trying ´´boost my ego``, i just want to show ´´the best seeker `` as he says, it seems  like isn´t me who have problems with ego .... Yes i lose for him two times , cuz i had no good gear but now i can fight as equals

By the way we finish 6x3 for me
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2016, 09:16 pm by GINJO

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
You should know better who u support, I'm not trying ´´boost my ego``, i just want to show ´´the best seeker `` as he says, it seems  like isn´t me who have problems with ego .... Yes i lose for him two times , cuz i had no good gear but now i can fight as equals
Now u find excuses, why u lost two times.  :P 
Kriegs is good seek, and u cant deny that. The same as Vermi, Camron, Insanitarius (hope write right name :-[) and some more. Good or bad seek, it can be seen in long time period where is many wins and looses. Its come from whole gameplay, against different classes and players. How i said 2 wins not prove nothing. 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Now u find excuses, why u lost two times.  :P
Kriegs is good seek, and u cant deny that. The same as Vermi, Camron, Insanitarius (hope write right name :-[) and some more. Good or bad seek, it can be seen in long time period where is many wins and looses. Its come from whole gameplay, against different classes and players. How i said 2 wins not prove nothing.
Yes, that is why i will go more and more with him until we done ... But he say a lot on my PM ´´god complex`` but 5 years playing with a seeker taught me not take shit, everything he needs is irritate me again and he will end on youtube again .... others shame ... he likes to say about his victory when i start here , well NOW HE IS ON THE GROUND AND I`M UPSTANDING AND EVERYONE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME, WE CAN SOLVE ON 1v1.
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2016, 09:43 pm by GINJO

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Yes, that is why i will go more and more with him until we done ... But he say a lot on my PM ´´god complex`` but 5 years playing with a seeker taught me not take shit, everything he needs is irritate me again and he will end on youtube again .... others shame ... he likes to say about his victory when i start here , well NOW HE IS ON THE GROUND AND I`M UPSTANDING AND EVERYONE WHO PROBLEMS WITH ME, WE CAN SOLVE ON 1v1.
So Alpha

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
YNOW HE IS ON THE GROUND AND I`M UPSTANDING AND EVERYONE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME, WE CAN SOLVE ON 1v1.
you are best 

Offline FastFurious

• ★Din♥Ana★
  • Faction : ★Outcasts-Legendary
Good video and nice gameplay :)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
NOW HE IS ON THE GROUND AND I`M UPSTANDING AND EVERYONE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME, WE CAN SOLVE ON 1v1.

You admit to lose 7x4 and still try to find excuses?I don`t get you... And did 5 years of PW give you wisdom?topkek

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
def camper unknowns fighting over who sucks more lmao, none of u are any good
Better than you they gotta be.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Wow dude your swords zerk/crit and edged blur damage and your scripting speed is really impressive. You must be the best seeker???

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
NOW HE IS ON THE GROUND AND I`M UPSTANDING AND EVERYONE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME, WE CAN SOLVE ON 1v1.
I want to steal those lines when I hate somebody, thanks for this :police: