I don't know
9 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: May 11, 2016, 12:29 am

Suggestions to increase new players

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
just a better lvling up reward packs for new commers (they need both weapon and armor so they can do PV easier) will be enough.

the emount of ec on server has increased too much, problem aint too many dama or wwi being farmed (which both are being used in crafting and u cant exchange them to ec, but the overall ec emount of server has been increased.)

the server is doing well atm, there's good pk everywhere. most of QQ is about 1v1s, which isnt that much important.
try to have fun playing the game. 
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
no bc ur obviously a bernie sanders voter lmfao

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
To increase players? More like make everyone leave hehe. No.

cevans1290

Leveling up is part of the server, this was never meant to be a 'pk server' as it will be if everyone is max level...

Dragon gear is actually good, which is why we have to pay for it...

Everyone can farm Ares and Morai, so why take it away from people? Just make alts. (Not everyone can do trails, 45 clients and shit (hehe) is hard to run for most people.)

Yeah, um, no. :)
no bc ur obviously a bernie sanders voter lmfao
Apparently you have no clue about this thread even after reading it, that's why you got it all wrong and sound stupid now. How do you define rich players? Players who donate or players who do alt farming with 100+ accounts? These suggestions are not trying to take away the rich's money to help the poor.  You are on a wrong track if that's what you think. Someone mentioned in a previous post that those who -1 are people who rely on 100+ alts. 

cevans1290

Apparently you have no clue about this thread even after reading it, that's why you got it all wrong and sound stupid now. How do you define rich players? Players who donate or players who do alt farming with 100+ accounts? These suggestions are not trying to take away the rich's money to help the poor.  You are on a wrong track if that's what you think. Someone mentioned in a previous post that those who -1 are people who rely on 100+ alts.
What is wrong with people who use alts? Your mindset is stupid at the moment.
Everyone, literally EVERYONE can make alts if they put time into this game.
Ares lasts for what, 7 hours?(i am not sure, ik its 6+) and he takes like 5-10 per char in the begenning.
It doesn't matter if you use alts, or if you grind TT like some people do for ec - "You do you"
I disagree with Domgrath on many things, but you are being ignorant of the fact that alts are easy to get.
:)
What is wrong with people who use alts? Your ***ing mindset is stupid at the moment.
Everyone, literally EVERYONE can make alts if they put time into this game.
Ares lasts for what, 7 hours?(i am not sure, ik its 6+) and he takes like 5-10 per char in the begenning.
It doesn't matter if you use alts, or if you grind TT like some people do for ec - "You do you"
I disagree with Domgrath on many things, but you are being ignorant of the fact that alts are easy to get.
:)
Read again. It is not trying to prevent people from alt farming in this game. The suggestion does not say you cannot trade mats obtained from WS, NW, BH, and many other instances. It is asking to restrict only Ares, Trials, and Morai, and only this 3. 

cevans1290

Read again. It is not trying to prevent people from alt farming in this game. The suggestion does not say you cannot trade mats obtained from WS, NW, BH, and many other instances. It is asking to restrict only Ares, Trials, and Morai, and only this 3.
I read it, and why tho? EC is tradeable, which you get.. Emblems are tradeable, which you get.. Event Tokens are made into damas, which are tradeable..
Trials, why would you non-tradeable? Dama price back up to 28-29 if you do that.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
by making more alts, which means putting more time and efforts on it, u deserve more income. 
anyone by putting the same time can do the same.
making the starting point easier, like giving a better lvling packs which include both armor and weapon token is a valid point, but fighting against ppl that put alot of effort and time for lvling alts for farming ares/morai ect is not a valid point. (the morai mayhem event is good for newbies aswell, u can make lots of +135 lvl alts to farm some easy money to gear up faster. ares gives a better reward but need more effort as u need lvl150 chars)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

cevans1290

by making more alts, which means putting more time and efforts on it, u deserve more income.
anyone by putting the same time can do the same.
making the starting point easier, like giving a better lvling packs which include both armor and weapon token is a valid point, but fighting against ppl that put alot of effort and time for lvling alts for farming ares/morai ect is not a valid point. (the morai mayhem event is good for newbies aswell, u can make lots of +135 lvl alts to farm some easy money to gear up faster. ares gives a better reward but need more effort as u need lvl150 chars)
i should have said it like that LOL
Time = Reward
Alt = Time
Alt = Reward
Reward = Income
Income = Happiness
Happiness = People stay

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Which would just make it harder for new people to buy the mats from others since very few people actually bother farming ws (outside of 2x). And i doubt as a new player you have 5 decent enough toons to solo it and nobody wants to rely on others to farm their gears or pay them.
Which would just make it harder for new people to buy the mats from others since very few people actually bother farming ws (outside of 2x). And i doubt as a new player you have 5 decent enough toons to solo it and nobody wants to rely on others to farm their gears or pay them.
As if buying expensive mats would make new players' lives easier. 
Level 150 and full dragon gears is still not decent enough for PVE? 

lulu

-1, nuff said, comments above explain why.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
As if buying expensive mats would make new players' lives easier.
Level 150 and full dragon gears is still not decent enough for PVE?
You are rigjht, that won't ever happen though, no point in taking it into account