Epic Perfect World

What is a good Pandora station?

OmegaRa

I love Hip-Hop/Dance/House/Trap, but I cannot seem to find a suitable station in Pandora to accommodate my want of new music. I get the average radio - overplayed song. Any suggestions?

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Dj Snake, Zedd, Marshmello. Marshmello pretty good has some pretty popular remixes, got like 500 hours on the Marshmello station it leads off to some artists that I didn't know about.

OmegaRa

Dj Snake, Zedd, Marshmello. Marshmello pretty good has some pretty popular remixes, got like 500 hours on the Marshmello station it leads off to some artists that I didn't know about.
Thanks! I'll check it out

cevans1290

Rucka Rucka Ali Radio

Today's Hits Radio

Watsky Radio

Imagine Dragons Radio

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Use Spotify.

This.

Spotify is so much better than Pandora.
It has a Pandora feature on top of being able to discover new artists by browsing genres.
You can also follow people to see what they listen to, make playlists, browse other user's playlists and new music is added every Friday to keep up with recent releases.

It's available for computer and phone.
There's a premium version that costs money per month for no ads but it doesn't advertise much as Pandora does so it's not needed to buy premium. Unless it's a special where they have it for 99 cents for 3 months like I bought back in Christmas.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
This.

It has a Pandora feature on top of being able to discover new artists by browsing genres.
You can also follow people to see what they listen to, make playlists, browse other user's playlists and new music is added every Friday to keep up with recent releases.

There's a premium version that costs money per month for no ads but it doesn't advertise much as Pandora does so it's not needed to buy premium. Unless it's a special where they have it for 99 cents for 3 months like I bought back in Christmas.
Lmao, only reason I use Pandora is because on browser AdBlock Plus is too OP. 

OmegaRa

This.

Okay, I see! I guess i can work with that..
Never heard of Spotify before,  but your post honestly sounds like the type of application I am looking for,  so I will give it a try. Thanks! 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Okay, I see! I guess i can work with that..
Never heard of Spotify before,  but your post honestly sounds like the type of application I am looking for,  so I will give it a try. Thanks!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
This.

I don't have premium and I get an ad like once a week lmao, it's more often on phone tho but unnoticeable

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I don't have premium and I get an ad like once a week lmao, it's more often on phone tho but unnoticeable
That's strange. I've never gotten one in the 2 1/2 months of using it and I'm constantly listeningto music. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Trinitas and TarafTV my favourites i recommend 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
YT playlists the best lmao