Epic Perfect World

Three Words

Offline Apollo

"I'm done."
Sir. This only two words. Three words or gtfo.

Offline SeemsLegit

The other day, i came home and ate a Python that was big and red and was staring at the computer watching me fap. It felt good. So after I Rolled a blunt, I Skype-called Cier. And said that I was getting tired from all these stupid
Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by breaking up with Grim and LICKING the other Alex Then married Grim
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline MoltoAmore

seems ppl ruined a simple game but w/e
The other day, i came home and ate a Python that was big and red and was staring at the computer watching me fap. It felt good. So after I Rolled a blunt, I Skype-called Cier. And said that I was getting tired from all these stupid
Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by breaking up with

YOU SIR wrecked the game
hehe xd :police:

Cier

Let's.. re-try.

Yesterday, my pet...

Offline MoltoAmore

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff

Offline SeemsLegit

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie

Offline SeemsLegit

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Apollo

esterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died. Then, it became a zombie, causing a panic, by eating brains.

Offline MoltoAmore

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic by eating brains and holding a

Offline SeemsLegit

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic by eating brains and holding a twinkie and then
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic by eating brains and holding a twinkie and then batman attacked with

Offline MoltoAmore

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic by eating brains and holding a twinkie and then batman attacked with his speeding batmobile.

Offline Apollo

yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died. Then, it became a zombie, causing a panic, by eating brains. It held a twinkie, and then, Batman attacked with his speeding Batmobile. Zombie-Dog killed Batman

Correct grammar, please? It's gonna become hard to read this soon...

Cier

Yesterday, my pet jumped off a cliff and died then became a zombie causing a panic by eating brains and holding a twinkie and then batman attacked with his speeding batmobile. Zombie-Dog killed Batman with his quick