Epic Perfect World

Skill Book Packs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Oh, finally. Time to quote back everyones nonsense at eachother.

Nice domgrath thread, nerfing skill farming? SKILL FARMING IS EASY AS EVER WHEN GV DROPS SKILLBOOK PAGES. ARE YOU LAZY? THIS WOULD BE UNFAIR TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR SKILLBOOKS THE OLD WAY.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT IS JUST QUIT THE SERVER. MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER.

SKILLBOOKS ARE FINE TO GET AS THEY ARE -1

YOU THINK ITS HARD TO BUY ALL THE SKILLBOOKS? YOU JUST MUST BE BAD LOLLLLLLL UNINSTALL LIFE.EXE YOU'RE NOT OP ENOUGH.

Its EASY to buy skillbooks, it can easily be done as is. Suggestion unneeded -1.

It's nothing personal lilac, its just everyone who did +1 made me kill myself due to the cluelessness in every syllable they emits so. Domgrath wannabies +1ing in suggestion thread lmfaewowrekt WTF GG.

Obviously trolling by posting this topic, deny and close thread please GM.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
ur so stupid u buy skillbooks 2x times wtf 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Oh, finally. Time to quote back everyones nonsense at eachother.

Nice domgrath thread, nerfing skill farming? SKILL FARMING IS EASY AS EVER WHEN GV DROPS SKILLBOOK PAGES. ARE YOU LAZY? THIS WOULD BE UNFAIR TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR SKILLBOOKS THE OLD WAY.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT IS JUST QUIT THE SERVER. MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER.

SKILLBOOKS ARE FINE TO GET AS THEY ARE -1

YOU THINK ITS HARD TO BUY ALL THE SKILLBOOKS? YOU JUST MUST BE BAD LOLLLLLLL UNINSTALL LIFE.EXE YOU'RE NOT OP ENOUGH.

Its EASY to buy skillbooks, it can easily be done as is. Suggestion unneeded -1.

It's nothing personal lilac, its just everyone who did +1 made me kill myself due to the cluelessness in every syllable they emits so. Domgrath wannabies +1ing in suggestion thread lmfaewowrekt WTF GG.

Obviously trolling by posting this topic, deny and close thread please GM.

I agree with this completely. 

Offline Asstute

+10000

Also, if it's possible, give all new characters all level 10 skills at beginning, it's pretty useless for them to have to PV 2 times just to get all their skills, might as well get all skills up front, won't affect them. I think it's 10x more annoying when I create a new char to learn lv 1-10 skills than sage or demon..pls.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
+10000

Also, if it's possible, give all new characters all level 10 skills at beginning, it's pretty useless for them to have to PV 2 times just to get all their skills, might as well get all skills up front, won't affect them. I think it's 10x more annoying when I create a new char to learn lv 1-10 skills than sage or demon..pls.
Can that even be done? Changing what starter skills you get?

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
+10000

doing your culti gives you a ton of sp
but, +1 for skill book pack idea

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 that would be so convenient

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Bumping. Idw switch cultis because this doesn't exist.  :-[

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1 Pls ma'am. I want this. 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Bumping. Idw switch cultis because this doesn't exist.  :-[
:monkey-12:
plis GNs

Zain

+1 also ediy it and make it when u go from sage to demon or demon to sage skills change to opposite culti to make life easier ofc 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1