Suggesting Suggestions

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i just read first sentence and laughted cause of your stupidity...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Luiz

LOL stupid Srsly gamer

Offline markco

• Characters: Matador
  • Faction: Tyrant
Soory but i think your too wrong in your opinion. Coz everyone have brain not only you. Everyone have mouth to talk not only you and every body have opinion. So let them say it pr tell it. Its depends on the gm if they agree or not. If you really really really want that thing then make your own forum and inv the gm and known ppl there. And make the fcking suggestions.. .  

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree that the majority of the community doesn't know what they're talking about and doesn't know whats best for them.

I'm sorry; but I think that the players with actual gameplay experience, that have been proven to be the "elite" of the community should decide what's best for the server.

I agree that "democracy" is an element that should be taken into consideration to an extent, but it should be a vote between the more experienced and well educated members of the community.

You think I'm not right? Look at America's government system. The "popular vote"; aka, who people want to be president doesn't matter-

The electoral college "the elite chosen few of each state" choose which is the best candidate for election.

It's common sense.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 06:07 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
I agree that the majority of the community doesn't know what they're talking about and doesn't know whats best for them.

I'm sorry; but I think that the players with actual gameplay experience, that have been proven to be the "elite" of the community should decide what's best for the server.

I agree that "democracy" is an element that should be taken into consideration to an extent, but it should be a vote between the more experienced and well educated members of the community.

You think I'm not right? Look at America's government system. The "popular vote"; aka, who people want to be president doesn't matter-

The electoral college "the elite chosen few of each state" choose which is the best candidate for election.

It's common sense.
Ok then you as a barb who wears light armor and claws are disqualified to vote or suggest things... i think everyone can live with that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ok then you as a barb who wears light armor and claws are disqualified to vote or suggest things... i think everyone can live with that
Oh my God you'd be one of the last ones on the rankings just after the clueless Pinoys.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Oh my God you'd be one of the last ones on the rankings just after the clueless Pinoys.
and you right under him since you called Agatio clueless cuz he said tyrants almost lost. ROFL

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

It's common sense.
I agree with you(but america failed with Bush).
I think that ppl should write class guides, with math and etc,  so whenever the clueless makes a clueless thread, GM will delete thread and redirect him to the guide.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If this would even be taken into consideration sometime in 2030 you'd still be out of this
You fail to understand the idea of different builds
You have no idea how perfect world or any mmo engine/client works (dont change animation on ur client u trick ppl xddd)
You believe this is a pve server just coz u can go blue name yet 90% of events are based on killing people( P V P )
You gave no proof of any skill/quality anyhow in any way in this game (tw nw rpk mass 1v1) and even in pve people do better (omnislasher/pescadito/periphery/zyokunt)
What are you good at?
Proofs over anything

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
If this would even be taken into consideration sometime in 2030 you'd still be out of this
You have no idea how perfect world or any mmo engine/client works (dont change animation on ur client u trick ppl xddd)
You believe this is a pve server just coz u can go blue name yet 90% of events are based on killing people( P V P )
You gave no proof of any skill/quality anyhow in any way in this game (tw nw rpk mass 1v1) and even in pve people do better (omnislasher/pescadito/periphery/zyokunt)
What are you good at?
Proofs over anything
Answer: nothing

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
What are you good at?
Proofs over anything
LOL.... just LOL

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Also forgot to mention that +1s or -1s should only be counted from people who have had some impact to this game, else nonfactors will be angry with me for speaking truth.
And you have created an echo chamber in which only the people who would agree with it can vote.

Are you a republican?
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
What are you good at?
Proofs over anything
Completely destroyed

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and you right under him since you called Agatio clueless cuz he said tyrants almost lost. ROFL
Maybe because he really is clueless? Ever thought how retarded you sound every time you write something here?
What are you good at?
Proofs over anything

+1 meritocracy ftw.
I agree with you(but america failed with Bush).
I think that ppl should write class guides, with math and etc,  so whenever the clueless makes a clueless thread, GM will delete thread and redirect him to the guide.
No, they should be blocked. Read the OP.

LOL.... just LOL
He's right.

And you have created an echo chamber in which only the people who would agree with it can vote.

Are you a republican?
Only the nonbiased should vote on this in my opinion, if you wanna argue about that then put forward your points and we can go through them.