Epic Perfect World

Suggesting Suggestions

Offline Areashi

• Banned
As most of the people on this server have little to no PvP experience and no clue how this game is meant to be played, I don't think they should be suggesting minor/major gameplay suggestions. Countless times you have seen people like Neve, Seikrekerjekekes (idk how to spell his name), Disrupted and others who are too miniscule to remember/name talk about the game as if they even play it at a competitive level (at least for this game, there is still in fact some competitive side to this game as well).

My suggestion is to give forum users a ranking (based off of their skill level, knowledge of the game and also the ability to form a proper sentence without spazzing out completely).

Veterans who have made a name for themselves had to have been able to understand the game, through demonstrating their skill/knowledge of the game. People from the old XP core, some old Artifex members, old Tyrants members (part of the old Artifex), both ex and current top 1-5 players of each class should be given a high ranking.

Next, the limitations that I would like to see are as follows:

Top 1 -50 (idk, I just thought of this idea, maybe would even be 1-30) should have no limitations as they know the game far more than any GM that is on the server (due to the fact that they only employ carebears who barely have any PvP knowledge(you know who I'm talking about here)).

Top 50 - 100 (word caps (max 200 words, max 2 posts on forums)).

The rest: Shouldn't even be allowed to post on this section. I'm getting tired of nonfactors posting on suggestion topics as if they know anything of value that should be shared with this game's elite.

How to determine who is this game's elite:
1v1 playoffs rating - this shouldn't matter that much, would have to be based off of elo rating or something similar.
Name prestige - if I don't know you then you're 99% a nonfactor.
Skill level - determined by current elite level players

1v1 playoffs - this shouldn't determine the difference between a top 1-50 and a top 50 - 100, but simply a top 50-100 player with "the rest".
Name prestige - top players of any generation should immediately get a place in this. I'm talking about the LEDiable/LeiZo/Alcatraz/Areashi's of the game. (this is only name drop don't anger if you weren't mentioned, I know there are more top players) The type of players who've proven that they're good and understand this game.
Skill level - this is a game based off of meritocracy. Make people who've worked hard to become good get an honour, no randoms who think it's funny to make confusing posts which make no sense and haven't been thought out at all.

ezpz give me mod and I will rank everyone based off their REAL skill level/prestige.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 02:29 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1 nice post i approve 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Also forgot to mention that +1s or -1s should only be counted from people who have had some impact to this game, else nonfactors will be angry with me for speaking truth.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
So basically attention whores and socialites who try to know everyone. Servers not as small as you think dude. Always gonna be randoms postin here and there and they have just as much a say as anybody else.

Offline Aya

• ~Aozora~
  • Characters: Ayane
So basically attention whores and socialites who try to know everyone. Servers not as small as you think dude. Always gonna be randoms postin here and there and they have just as much a say as anybody else.
lol i was just thinking the same

Siggy by Miko

Luiz

What was this for nobody care 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Forum would be boring if there weren't these kind of threads to read once in a while, thanks for entertainment

infernchidhu

+ ***in 1, so sick of unknowns, atleast be a somebody before talking ***

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 cuz uk is 5th and brasil is 7th.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline markco

• Characters: Matador
  • Faction: Tyrant
Everybody have right to suggest!!!! Not only you imao.. . .  dude go and play with your self or creat your own forum. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
making sure i get notification don't delete gm( don't care about the suggestion it's a free world)
i feel like i'm dead

Luiz

srrry... But everyone has the right to suggestions not just only eggs people's 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Everybody have right to suggest!!!! Not only you imao.. . .  dude go and play with your self or creat your own forum.
No, they don't. If you don't have any clue about what you're talking about you shouldn't be commenting on something. Do you see journalists talking about literature? Sure. Do you see journalists talking about other things? Yes, sure. But here's the twist; they research and make statements based off of that. People who don't know this game have to have at least some compelling points to make along with evidence that they've thought it through. Barely anyone here thinks about such stuff, they only say sht that comes into their heads without any thought of what it would mean for the game. Let people who've played this for years and have played it properly tell you how the game is meant to be played.

srrry... But everyone has the right to suggestions not just only eggs people's
GM please moderate this kid till he goes through proper education.