27 (46.6%)
Yes add farming method with trials nerfed/removed
12 (20.7%)
Both
19 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Few suggestions

kitty stew

Kinda true, any sin that knows how to gear swap, will not lose to any wr. Tidal off -> go def. Mostly ends in a draw, increasing aps isn't gone change much. If the wr gear swaps aswel, he will not die to a wb neither btw, fights ends in a draw Scripts kinda fks up everything :/

and a lot of these nerf ideas thrown around the forums are based on that script factor..  making it even harder for non scripters 

hence why Aga shouldn't be listening to them  

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
ya
wc
but you know that it got "nerfed" to 145+ so ppl couldnt abuse it with 100+ alts....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
but you know that it got "nerfed" to 145+ so ppl couldnt abuse it with 100+ alts....
because that obviously stopped any of them
lola
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
because that obviously stopped any of them
lola
^^^^^^^^not like everybody is going to do it on 10000 clients take for example me i do trials on 15 clients because im lazy to manage any more its pain in the ass

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
^^^^^^^^not like everybody is going to do it on 10000 clients take for example me i do trials on 15 clients because im lazy to manage any more its pain in the ass
but before that nerf you could log all your 110 chars and get reward on them....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
but before that nerf you could log all your 110 chars and get reward on them....
so what's the point in keeping the 145 requirement then lole....
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
so what's the point in keeping the 145 requirement then lole....
so ppl need to lvl their chars first before they can farm with them....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
so ppl need to lvl their chars first before they can farm with them....
and for what reason if everybody has enough money anyway... and this doesn't help anyone new wanting to get started.....
i feel like i'm dead

kitty stew

just gotta know how to maximize efficiency

I can do up to 65 but for comfortability I do 42 since no fps drop with min settings

using macro program is very useful here like synapse

bind one mouse key to ctrl shift tab (to cycle through tabs much faster) and running a billion toons takes a lot less time to tab through.. though forever is still forever

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
and for what reason if everybody has enough money anyway... and this doesn't help anyone new wanting to get started.....
before lvl145 you shouldnt think bout getting or farming r8 gear anyways... what does a lvl110 want in Trials? they get killed by all mobs and bosses in there easy

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
before lvl145 you shouldnt think bout getting or farming r8 gear anyways... what does a lvl110 want in Trials? they get killed by all mobs and bosses in there easy
i'm a trex rawr
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
just gotta know how to maximize efficiency

I can do up to 65 but for comfortability I do 42 since no fps drop with min settings

using macro program is very useful here like synapse

bind one mouse key to ctrl shift tab (to cycle through tabs much faster) and running a billion toons takes a lot less time to tab through.. though forever is still forever
You can't be serious.. how much ram you have 32GB or something? The damn client is a massive memory leaker.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

kitty stew

You can't be serious.. how much ram you have 32GB or something? The damn client is a massive memory leaker.

memory leak don't happen immediately

it takes time usually after 3 days I need to reboot or clients start being killed
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2016, 08:33 am by kitty stew
Just make all toons level 150 upon creation and replace the 110 starter gears with dragon sets. Save new players' (and everyone) time on leveling so that they have more time to focus completely on farming r8 mats. 
No point to be so stingy on dragon sets. 
No need for additional stuffs that make things more complicated. 
And no need to be more generous on r8 mats. 
Making all new toons 150 level and giving dragon sets for starter (make them untradeable if you are scared) are all you need. Don't touch anything that is r8 related. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Just make all toons level 150 upon creation and replace the 110 starter gears with dragon sets. Save new players' (and everyone) time on leveling so that they have more time to focus completely on farming r8 mats.
No point to be so stingy on dragon sets.
No need for additional stuffs that make things more complicated.
And no need to be more generous on r8 mats.
Making all new toons 150 level and giving dragon sets for starter (make them untradeable if you are scared) are all you need. Don't touch anything that is r8 related.
Then people that farm by selling also will be losing their way of making ec. No.