12 (20.7%)
Both
19 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Few suggestions

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Wrong 100%.. what upsets me is that you have abused the hell out of so many things on this game, and you are the first to suggest something that you THINK will help newcomers.  I help people get r8 all the time.. but what u arent looking at is that not every newcomer will be able to run your suggested instance, but they could join a guild and run trials.. learn to work as a team and make friends who will help them to further their toon. There is a reason why trials are meant to be done as a team. Just because some solo them doesnt mean its what was intended. Not to mention.. whose to say that a newcomer in say.. dragon gear is going to be able to handle your new instance? Did you consider that? many newcomers chill in dragon for a while before they are able to farm what they need to get the rep and then reforge their r8.  all i'm saying is let us all adjust to what your suggestions have already effed up before u start suggesting more things.
You are the main example of why people should learn how to read
TT 2-3 mobs
Those are easy, killable with dragon
Obviously i thought if they could solo those mobs
Bosses would be same as 1st TT bosses, any class with abba pot and 3spark take them down
"Join a guild and do trials"
12x9x2
216 dama IF guild spends 8-10h in there
Vs a solo trial that makes 4k dama in same time coz he is "old to server"
My instance would just give any dragon new player 500dama after approx 4h of work and would let new ppl gear too
Go start epw from scratch do trials with ur buddies while some trials farmer like sne makes more ec in 1 trial alone than u make in 18....
Lmao

kitty stew

Why not just add paralyze to WR? Would make them viable lol
79 skill? 

whale hunter

only reason i think its bad cuz people will bring 6 alts each time and 600 damas is like what 10k? lol

Offline Nea

• Game Master
only reason i think its bad cuz people will bring 6 alts each time and 600 damas is like what 10k? lol
-max one person inside that instance so u gotta solo, cant do squad
-once/ week for each account (lv 150) diff ip etc
Read before you commet

whale hunter

lol u said it would benifit new comers and ijs they cant solo 2-3 alone :normal-12:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Make trials req lvl 110 it would benefit new comers the most 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Make trials req lvl 110 it would benefit new comers the most
are u serious?? loooooooooooool
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ya 
wc

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ripoted. or gibe moni.

you may as well write like this.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 12:20 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Trials  need to be removed because I already abused the *** out of it (20-30alt) n I wasn't doing it solo, we were doing it as group, Imo it's stupid as *** to make 4000damas in 30minutes of sitting afk with op pc
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 01:20 pm by FMP

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Trails need to be removed because I already abused the *** out of it (20-30alt) n I wasn't doing it solo, we were doing it as group, Imo it's stupid as *** to make 400damas in 30minutes of sitting afk with op pc
no.  stfu leme farm even if i dont play anymore lel

whale hunter

no.  stfu leme farm even if i dont play anymore lel
yes farm for me sir :normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
lol u said it would benifit new comers and ijs they cant solo 2-3 alone :normal-12:
Once u get 150 u get dragon armor
Free meridian on panel
Just abba buffs and u can do it...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You are the main example of why people should learn how to read

She is also another example of why this should be a thing:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32923.msg476495;topicseen#new

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

WR needs a slight boost that would encourage more people to play WR, but honestly, on the sever as it is.. WR's have absolutely no chance of competing with fully-geared assassins, even with full defense-camping.

Kinda true, any sin that knows how to gear swap, will not lose to any wr. Tidal off -> go def. Mostly ends in a draw, increasing aps isn't gone change much.
If the wr gear swaps aswel, he will not die to a wb neither btw, fights ends in a draw
Scripts kinda fks up everything :/