Yes add farming method with trials nerfed/removed
12 (20.7%)
Both
19 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Few suggestions

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
2,3,7, mobs never go within range on 9 :'(
if you set up aoes at spawn they might... i dont do it up there but thats the only way i can think of to do it afk... i personally do it down at the start
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Give wrs a chance!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

kitty stew

if you set up aoes at spawn they might... i dont do it up there but thats the only way i can think of to do it afk... i personally do it down at the start

If you don't kill enough of those death Knights waves keep coming..  one can set up a simple aoe on one or two spawn points 

personally I just take a dd squad up to spawn (to get quest kill too) for the boss and the rest stay back and aoe or do nothing near the dirt area in front of the start npc while I kill six death knights myself and have fun destroying waves 
1. Add 0.05 int to wr r8 and remove 5atk off their set aswell as remove 5 from wb set so u can add to dual axes=> dph not harmed
2. Make an instance that lasts 3hours and can be done weekly
The instance would have an average difficulty (same as 2-3)
Use an unused instance and put a npc for 5bosses
Each boss can be summoned with materials gathered in the instance mobs
Lets say
100mobs each dropping same mat
100mobs dropping other mat
Bla bla to 500mobs
Mobs difficulty : TT2-3
After having all mats
Summon boss
Kill it
Each boss drops 100dama
You can teleport inside instance just by exchanging 1item that would be given weekly ONCE/IP using panel.epicpw.com
This would tho mean trials rewards get halved  or removed or replaced with untradeble mats. Trials shouldnt be spammable with alts but be a guild thing..
If you believe this is unfair , leave a comment with reason
+/-1 and changes are welcome

Reason behind my suggestion:
-would benefit newcommers aswell as old players
-not abusable( unless proxy voting, still need a way to make that item once/ip without involving proxy as a way to get around it)
-a new player would sell damas and get ornaments , not just reshapes are important
-would take 1month to be pk ready
-godly stats would still take ages
How did you gear your toon(s)? If it was done through trials, why are you mentioning a Nerf now and not while you were doing it. Are you trying to create an even bigger gap between gear levels of yourself and others? By your own calculations it would take a month to get pk ready gear with this new method. Why restrict people that are now currently abusing something that has been abused by so many end game geared people?
Don't care about changes to BM or Barb.. I vote we nerf sins since they can still tank a squad quite easily and really shouldn't be able to. 
Also don't care about new pve instance.. I have hard enough time doing anything pve, trials included. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
How did you gear your toon(s)? If it was done through trials, why are you mentioning a Nerf now and not while you were doing it. Are you trying to create an even bigger gap between gear levels of yourself and others? By your own calculations it would take a month to get pk ready gear with this new method. Why restrict people that are now currently abusing something that has been abused by so many end game geared people?
Don't care about changes to BM or Barb.. I vote we nerf sins since they can still tank a squad quite easily and really shouldn't be able to.
Also don't care about new pve instance.. I have hard enough time doing anything pve, trials included.
I am the one who started and kept farming morai with alts
I "farmed" trials just first trial with only 8alts
That was exactly 100damascene, soemtimes 120damas/week
Uget more if u do bh
I did not abuse it but i know it can bring up to 5kdama a week just by using few more thn 15clients
Its unfair compared to newcommers that make 1k ec and feel happy
Thats why
I got my gears from morai event(500dama/week) ares (150) and events
I never reached more than 3k dama a week
Best i got was 90k ec in one week during 2x with worldbosses

OmegaRa

I feel your intent Seb on that suggestion but Wr would still suck, lol

kitty stew

I am the one who started and kept farming morai with alts I "farmed" trials just first trial with only 8alts That was exactly 100damascene, soemtimes 120damas/week Uget more if u do bh I did not abuse it but i know it can bring up to 5kdama a week just by using few more thn 15clients Its unfair compared to newcommers that make 1k ec and feel happy Thats why I got my gears from morai event(500dama/week) ares (150) and events I never reached more than 3k dama a week Best i got was 90k ec in one week during 2x with worldbosses
they can join a guild that does trials

and there are guilds openly recruiting for just that

so their concern should be getting to 150

ive personally helped newbies especially around xmas time where i leveled and geared up a few people who were just standing around picking up scap drops from snowmen

i also want to point out that none of the people ive helped play anymore

so in general (not to you but this idea that comes from many others on this forum) giving people shit for nothing doesn't simply increase population/masspk

its also why such farming methods shouldn't be nerfed either, it takes a ridiculous amount of time farming that many damas
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 03:09 am by kitty stew

Offline Nea

• Game Master
they can join a guild that does trials

and there are guilds openly recruiting for just that

so their concern should be getting to 150

ive personally helped newbies especially around xmas time where i leveled and geared up a few people who were just standing around picking up scap drops from snowmen

i also want to point out that none of the people ive helped play anymore

so in general (not to you but this idea that comes from many others on this forum) giving people shit for nothing doesn't simply increase population/masspk

its also why such farming methods shouldn't be nerfed either, it takes a ridiculous amount of time farming that many damas
Compared to other farming methods atm, no it doesnt

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why not just add paralyze to WR? Would make them viable lol

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
so 1 ip per 1 person?

ok i use prepaid internet which has 500+ diff ip (pocket internet) so only i need is disconnect and connect and viola!!! i have new ip.

OT -1 i dont use wr, i dont do trial , all event here are abuse theres no new

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Why not just add paralyze to WR? Would make them viable lol
No it wouldnt
Would be annoying for both sides when wr hits 1.4k critics : ) and cant evn tick

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
1. Add 0.05 int to wr r8 and remove 5atk off their set aswell as remove 5 from wb set so u can add to dual axes=> dph not harmed
2. Make an instance that lasts 3hours and can be done weekly
The instance would have an average difficulty (same as 2-3)
Use an unused instance and put a npc for 5bosses
Each boss can be summoned with materials gathered in the instance mobs
Lets say
100mobs each dropping same mat
100mobs dropping other mat
Bla bla to 500mobs
Mobs difficulty : TT2-3
After having all mats
Summon boss
Kill it
Each boss drops 100dama
You can teleport inside instance just by exchanging 1item that would be given weekly ONCE/IP using panel.epicpw.com
This would tho mean trials rewards get halved  or removed or replaced with untradeble mats. Trials shouldnt be spammable with alts but be a guild thing..
If you believe this is unfair , leave a comment with reason
+/-1 and changes are welcome

Reason behind my suggestion:
-would benefit newcommers aswell as old players
-not abusable( unless proxy voting, still need a wsay to make that item once/ip without involving proxy as a way to get around it)
-a new player would sell damas and get ornaments , not just reshapes are important
-would take 1month to be pk ready
-godly stats would still take ages
seby could u please enjoy the nerf you just got implemented and not start on trying to fk up the game even farther.. ffs dude its been like a week and u already have more suggestions on how u can fk everyone else's game play a little more.. since you are already established and it wont hurt u at all .. ofc u come up with something retarded like nerf trials.. i swear to god.. u sir.. are a cunt.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
seby could u please enjoy the nerf you just got implemented and not start on trying to fk up the game even farther.. ffs dude its been like a week and u already have more suggestions on how u can fk everyone else's game play a little more.. since you are already established and it wont hurt u at all .. ofc u come up with something retarded like nerf trials.. i swear to god.. u sir.. are a cunt.
This would upset u in 1 way only
You abuse trials to make more than 1k dama/ week
The instance i suggested just makes every newbie even farm at same level
Are you afraid some newcommer wr that farms that instance would not get 1shot anymore coz he has r8 instead of nirvana :o?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
No it wouldnt
Would be annoying for both sides when wr hits 1.4k critics : ) and cant evn tick
Para on attack gear without AD or expel you're dead. Ofc I still think they need your buff

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
This would upset u in 1 way only
You abuse trials to make more than 1k dama/ week
The instance i suggested just makes every newbie even farm at same level
Are you afraid some newcommer wr that farms that instance would not get 1shot anymore coz he has r8 instead of nirvana :o?

Wrong 100%.. what upsets me is that you have abused the hell out of so many things on this game, and you are the first to suggest something that you THINK will help newcomers.  I help people get r8 all the time.. but what u arent looking at is that not every newcomer will be able to run your suggested instance, but they could join a guild and run trials.. learn to work as a team and make friends who will help them to further their toon. There is a reason why trials are meant to be done as a team. Just because some solo them doesnt mean its what was intended.  many newcomers chill in dragon for a while before they are able to farm what they need to get the rep and then reforge their r8 someone in dragon gear would truly struggle with 2-3 bosses/mobs.  all i'm saying is let us all adjust to what your suggestions have already effed up before u start suggesting more things.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy