Useless Stats

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Ya i do 1st trial with 8alts with my gf so we waste time when there's no pk
Those 100dama got me all sht o3o
no no
we farm all trials and do morai on 500 alts  >///<!

OT: 
-1 lol no
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
"rofl u lost when u were a 1 month barb b4 u scripted and stuff"

Yeah, I destroy Mark, You, Xar, [Insert any other player on the server]. Literally nobody on this entire game left to challenge me because I'm literally the best. affs mayne '- '

Mark cried about my class being broken after he got 3-0 (LELO).. I destroyed all your characters, what? 10 times? You can check my videos on youtube if you'd like.
Sorry when have you ever trashed me lmao? Only time I remember you winning is me learning new sin recently lmfao, and with me doing 1ks triple sparked it being impossible to kill you with you just goiing tiger lmfao.
Sorry, I don't, and probably never will consider you good enough to even screenshot a win, but it's nice that you idolize me lmao. Honestly consider cleaver more skilled than you. I mean you lost to deadpool of all people lmfao.
I'll 1v1 on main whenever you want lmfao just ask. I'll be at sundown watching you cry about how dragon mage is overpowered lmfao.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 12:32 pm by Zanto♥Zhake
♡ Bellend ♡

lulu

This was suggested by you before and denied. I don't think that's gonna change in the next 10+ years.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Sigh every where I go, same old crap. And I thought the FFXIV forums were bad..
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This was an interesting thread, fun read. Or funny... because Whinegrath has got to be joking.  :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised though, usually when people don't have anything to really say they fall back onto lies to make themselves seem smart.
You mean like you?

Anyways, -1. Garbage suggestion by someone who can't even farm TM run cape (because he hates PVE, as he's bitched to me about multiple times), let alone do Trials for damas. It's like Kiddo said, you're a selfish player hiding behind the mask of "I'm doing it for the newbies" and repeating the same shit in every single post you make. Also, as Neve mentioned, mass PK is entirely doable with 1 set of gear; don't call nice people delusional because they prove you wrong.  :rolleyes:

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
This was an interesting thread, fun read. Or funny... because Whinegrath has got to be joking.  :rolleyes:
You mean like you?

Anyways, -1. Garbage suggestion by someone who can't even farm TM run cape (because he hates PVE, as he's bitched to me about multiple times), let alone do Trials for damas. It's like Kiddo said, you're a selfish player hiding behind the mask of "I'm doing it for the newbies" and repeating the same shit in every single post you make. Also, as Neve mentioned, mass PK is entirely doable with 1 set of gear; don't call nice people delusional because they prove you wrong.  :rolleyes:
kill yourself

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
You mean like you?

SOMEONE IS MADDDIEEEED OOOOOOOOO OOO 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You mean like you?

Anyways, -1. Garbage suggestion by someone who can't even farm TM run cape (because he hates PVE, as he's bitched to me about multiple times), let alone do Trials for damas. It's like Kiddo said, you're a selfish player hiding behind the mask of "I'm doing it for the newbies" and repeating the same shit in every single post you make. Also, as Neve mentioned, mass PK is entirely doable with 1 set of gear; don't call nice people delusional because they prove you wrong.  :rolleyes:
It's funny how biased people can be when they get hurt by someone. The things OP stated make sense on multiple grounds and from multiple perspectives.
Firstly it's retarded for an argument like this:
''But...2 years ago I spent 120k EC on a genie, don't make it easier to get now''.
A forever changing market is meant to happen, no matter what game it is. Imagine a person buying a skin in a game (lets take any item on the Steam market if you really want to). You can see dramatic drops and dramatic rises of both commodities and individual items. Would you really cry about something like this? Probably depends on who's posting the suggestion I guess.
''Garbage suggestion by someone who can't even farm TM run cape''
What the hell did he even do to you? LOL
''(because he hates PVE, as he's bitched to me about multiple times)'' 
Pot calling the kettle black here.
It's like Kiddo said, you're a selfish player hiding behind the mask of "I'm doing it for the newbies" and repeating the same shit in every single post you make
There's nothing wrong with this. You're acting like smart people are going to make suggestions (which require time and effort) to better the server without helping them in one way or another?

Until you can legitimately disprove what he's suggesting without bringing stupid and average opinions into the mix then there's really no point of you trying, all it shows is that you're unable to process information properly,

''Also, as Neve mentioned, mass PK is entirely doable with 1 set of gear; don't call nice people delusional because they prove you wrong.  :rolleyes:''

See, here you're showing no regard for people who actually understand this game.
Who cares what Neve mentioned? Who the hell knows him/her in PK? Do you ever hear ''TARGET NEVE HE/SHE IS SO GOOD!''? Ofc not. Tier 10 players shouldn't have the same weight of opinions that tier 1-2 players do. Stop trying so hard to hate on people who you have emotions towards and trying to disprove everything they say.

My opinion regarding this suggestion is positive. There is nothing he didn't explain (that I've seen, I only glance at most of these posts anyway).

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
It's funny how biased people can be when they get hurt by someone. The things OP stated make sense on multiple grounds and from multiple perspectives.
''But...2 years ago I spent 120k EC on a genie, don't make it easier to get now''.
A forever changing market is meant to happen, no matter what game it is. Imagine a person buying a skin in a game (lets take any item on the Steam market if you really want to). You can see dramatic drops and dramatic rises of both commodities and individual items. Would you really cry about something like this? Probably depends on who's posting the suggestion I guess.
It's like Kiddo said, you're a selfish player hiding behind the mask of "I'm doing it for the newbies" and repeating the same shit in every single post you make
There's nothing wrong with this. You're acting like smart people are going to make suggestions (which require time and effort) to better the server without helping them in one way or another?

Until you can legitimately disprove what he's suggesting without bringing stupid and average opinions into the mix then there's really no point of you trying, all it shows is that you're unable to process information properly,

''Also, as Neve mentioned, mass PK is entirely doable with 1 set of gear; don't call nice people delusional because they prove you wrong.  :rolleyes:''

See, here you're showing no regard for people who actually understand this game.
Who cares what Neve mentioned? Who the hell knows him/her in PK? Do you ever hear ''TARGET NEVE HE/SHE IS SO GOOD!''? Ofc not. Tier 10 players shouldn't have the same weight of opinions that tier 1-2 players do. Stop trying so hard to hate on people who you have emotions towards and trying to disprove everything they say.

My opinion regarding this suggestion is positive. There is nothing he didn't explain (that I've seen, I only glance at most of these posts anyway).
+1 good post i totally agree

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Tier 10 players shouldn't have the same weight of opinions that tier 1-2 players do.
I am just curious which "skills" or "knowledge" qualifies you over others, to classify people into so called "Tier".
Only coz people dont bark on wc 24/7 and feeding their own egos, doesnt mean they are less worth than others or have a bad knowledge about the game itself.

Stop trying so hard to hate on people who you have emotions towards and trying to disprove everything they say.
This coming from you... seriously? :-\
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
lmfao you are all garbage either way. yw
Recent video.

Offline Talent

• Gifted
  • There's someone who cares..
  • Characters: Talent
When you realized that this topic became an argument chatbox.  *popcorn*  :police:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Coming from you, this is rich. Go pretend your Russian on cs:go some more.

You clearly don't know how economics work (so I'm not even going to go into that with someone so clueless) or how PW servers in general work. Removing "useless stats" as he so calls them is beneficial to older players more than it is new players. New players will still have a bitch of a time getting started (which they wouldn't with Kiddo's suggestion). I don't agree with giving more perks to older players, seeing as they already have hundreds of alts to farm Ares/Morai/Trials (even I, someone who's donated a max of like $80 is starting to have an over-abundance of alts) and most of the time I see people with hundreds of thousands of EC just sitting in their bank and doing nothing with it. Good stats aren't that hard to get that it needs to be made even easier on the rich.

Sorry, you're bad for trying to come at me while knowing nothing about any kind of situation.  :))
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 03:04 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜