Epic Perfect World

Useless Stats

infernchidhu

Your delusions are honestly stunning, at this current moment, there is no possibility for you to beat me on any class you play.

I again challenge you, however your retorts being filled with random-insults and rage indicate that you are lacking the basic fundamentals needed for a structured argument.

You are nothing but a figment of the past, with past achievements "LMfaE remember when i REkT u 10-0 in 2009 XD!!!"

I have video evidence of the systematic destruction of your characters, time, and time again-

Stop living in the past sonny boy, and get on my caliber  :-X
These are solutions that are completely and utterly IMPRACTICAL FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER.

Who in their right MINDS would want to log 10-20 characters, all dual cliented? Most computers that play this game cant even handle two.

This thread is about the general public of EPW, not the 5% of Tryhards that would open a mortgage on their house for armor and ornaments.
Like i said on my previous post ( which got deleted ), considering that the fundamental "Hook" of this server is to make you put a lot of effort into your gear which in turn makes its hard for you to quit, logging 10 alts and doing trials IS the most efficient way to get Dama's / EC.
Who in their right MINDS would play a private server of a prehistoric game with perhaps the worst game engine ever designed in the first place

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
"1 month of voting and farming to level up 60 characters"
Okay, so that's what it requires to gear up a single toon on EPW? 60 Characters and an entire month of voting for gold?
No big deal guys, no big deal.
This suggestion has nothing to do with improving myself, it's about attracting new players to the server- and honestly, your suggestion of a starter pack with 20 rerolls (LMFAE) isn't going to make the cut. Agatio will not buy the new server-files anytime soon, and this servers population is declining rapidly.
I had already above average gear (2x ct and 2x atk bow), the extra effort was because I wanted premium gear such as tripple ct/dex (last reply to your thick skull because I got better shit to do )
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
P.S. Would take your challenge more seriously if you ever actually went through with them. Last time I PM'd you for 1 vs 1 you added "No MGs" to WC msg : (. Still waiting for that CSGO 1 vs 1 too.
As I said; MG vs WB is an awful fight.

Any other toon and I will gladly 1v1 you, but alas; someone who only knows "Genie Spark" wouldn't want to take the risk of losing so embarrassingly like you did on Archer, Barb, and Sin.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Keep dreaming boy. You're just upset that I'm here pissing on your life while you try to claim wins that never happened. You will always be the that retarded guy that we ***ed with all the time. My only regret is not getting to see nova level gameplay on CSGO.

P.S. Would take your challenge more seriously if you ever actually went through with them. Last time I PM'd you for 1 vs 1 you added "No MGs" to WC msg : (. Still waiting for that CSGO 1 vs 1 too.
EU or NA?
As I said; MG vs WB is an awful fight.
Any other toon and I will gladly 1v1 you, but alas; someone who only knows "Genie Spark" wouldn't want to take the risk of losing so embarrassingly like you did on Archer, Barb, and Sin.
What? I played Barb (guess I must've since you apparently beat me on it already :()? Anyways, you lost to my EA 3-0, please explain that.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
What? I played Barb? Anyways, you lost to my EA 3-0, please explain that.
Yeah, you got 3-0'd on leopard and ragelogged your MG to genie spark me REFL

"Lost to my ea 3-0" .. Who is your EA? I'm having a hard time remembering ever losing to an EA in recent history aside from Burdette and Chill.

Both of which have gear that ascends your definition of "Good", so I highly doubt that it ever happened in the first place-

I'm not surprised though, usually when people don't have anything to really say they fall back onto lies to make themselves seem smart.

Not going to feed into your postfarming though; Cya when you get some skill buddy
Yeah, you got 3-0'd on leopard and ragelogged your MG to genie spark me REFL

"Lost to my ea 3-0" .. Who is your EA? I'm having a hard time remembering ever losing to an EA in recent history aside from Burdette and Chill.

Both of which have gear that ascends your definition of "Good", so I highly doubt that it ever happened in the first place-

I'm not surprised though, usually when people don't have anything to really say they fall back onto lies to make themselves seem smart.

Not going to feed into your postfarming though; Cya when you get some skill buddy
LOL, you are ***ing delusional. Never 1 vs 1'd you on leo's barb, it doesn't even have gear, literally logged it the day you begged me to help you with WB glitches (after you spent half an hour insisting that it couldn't be done and that Xar was hacking LOOOOOOOOOOL).

Yeah dude, of course you don't remember the name, even though you claimed to have beaten me on EA LOL. You got shit on then cried about metal being OP, was expecting nerf thread and laughing about it in GC.

Man, this is bringing back some good memories. Ayy, how about that time at playoffs where you begged me not to use spark then got 2 shot before you could CB? Sigh. You are the most reliable player on Epic IMO, whenever we needed a good handicap 1 vs 1, you'd deliver atleast 30 minutes of entertainment, as you struggled to beat dragon MGs (and died trying).

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
begged me to help you with WB glitches (after you spent half an hour insisting that it couldn't be done and that Xar was hacking LOOOOOOOOOOL
I didn't know that removing weapon could trigger HP loss from accuracy skill and that somehow makes me a bad player?

And I never said he was hacking, I thought it had to do with ping-cancellation.

Again, useless and irrelevant remarks.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 11:22 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath
I didn't know that removing weapon could trigger HP loss from accuracy skill and that somehow makes me a bad player?
And I never said he was hacking, I thought it had to do with ping-cancellation.
Again, useless and irrelevant remarks.
No, it's relevant, and you did. it does make you a bad player, and bad players shouldn't have opinions because they don't understand the game.

/Thread

latent

"This isn't about myself. This is about new players"

When have you ever made a thread that wasn't about yourself? Back in OC, you'd lose to me and mark on everything, the next day, there'd be a thread. You lose to WRs, next day, thread about orna efficiency vs melees. You lose to Xar, next day, asking me how he cancels and some other shit. You lose to Seekers, 5+ threads about them being OP. Now the trial abuse is getting excessive and you're feeling inferior gear wise, so guess what, you make a thread. I think it's about yourself.

This isn't a one month server that crashes every 30 minutes.

What 1 vs 1's? If you're challenging me again, just PM me time and I'll log to shit on your life.
jajaja so true lel

Kappa1

I don't quite think you understand how hard it is to get certain stats Agatio, I could have 500 Event Tokens and still not get the stats I want on a single piece.

ofc he understands, how else would he get his $$$ 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Domgrath #1 VoteTrum2016

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
LOL no.
You think everyone started with 50alts or something? It took me 3months to fully gear a vit barb alone with no alts , farming WS and NS and using ST from  NW  then ea another 2months to have decent gears to pvp with and 3years to get int gears , even till this day I haven't even got a good Attack level weapon … it's almost like you want everything on a silver plate. There's nothing wrong with having what seby and kiddo talked about what your saying is just dumb.
Put in the effort and it will pay off …

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 stuped suggestion

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.