Epic Perfect World

Useless Stats

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
another useless suggestion by Domgrath... who would ve thaught....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
another qq thread
>Uses bots to farm gold

>Uses bots to farm PV for EC

You literally should be permanently banned, don't speak to me about "easy" when you're over here doing absolutely nothing for your gears.
You sound upset. Regardless, take a look at all the people with 1m+ EC in their inventories. Go abuse trials like everyone else or stay poor, it's that simple. If you're unwilling to do it, then go play a server that'll last a few weeks.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Gear ready for pk is easily obtainable

He doesnt want to make insta cast/full aps (3int top chance will obv increase too haha ye) but he wants every1 to have a headstart for events pk nw etc
A pack monthly containing reshapes even 20/armor piece is still good
On a server defined by scripting, which requires at least 2 sets of armor to survive = PK ready in 20 rerolls?

You have to be joking, I'm honestly in tears almost laughing at this logic.

And no, I'm not asking for the increased % chances, Aga can balance the stat % chances so there is little to no loss here.

Yeah, removing evasion and HP/MP = Everyone x3 int instantly
topkek

You sound upset. Regardless, take a look at all the people with 1m+ EC in their inventories. Go abuse trials like everyone else or stay poor, it's that simple. If you're unwilling to do it, then go play a server that'll last a few weeks.
This isn't about myself. This is about new players, what NEW PLAYER can abuse trials? Can make 150 morai alts? Can do 150 Ares event? 

None. 

EPW is dying because of this cancerous attitude you tryhards have. 

You're also extremely bad, still waiting for those 1v1's btw

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
he prolly doesnt even know how to do trials... he prolly gonna aps in there too LOOOOOOOOOOL....

infernchidhu

he prolly doesnt even know how to do trials... he prolly gonna aps in there too LOOOOOOOOOOL....
LMAO n1

Offline blush

• Old Player
I've been playing here for more than a year and I don't even have a good def weapon or att or 2x ct because my luck is garbage, that's why I don't like playing here  :-X I just play for fashion  :rolleyes:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
On a server defined by scripting, which requires at least 2 sets of armor to survive = PK ready in 20 rerolls?

And no, I'm not asking for the increased % chances, Aga can balance the stat % chances so there is little to no loss here.

topkek
Dude seriously... look what happened in other server... they didnt have crap stats there from what i was told... ppl got full endgame gear in a few days and had no reason to play anymore except pk... and since there was no pk the server died... another thing is WHO will give the ppl that rolled their gear already their ec/damas back they wasted with the "useless" rolls?? Can a GM pls lock this thread since the suggestion wont be approved anyways and this gonna turn into a pure QQ thread sooner or later? ty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
LOL you really got me there guy XD
I've been playing here for more than a year and I don't even have a good def weapon or att or 2x ct because my luck is garbage, that's why I don't like playing here  :-X I just play for fashion  :rolleyes:
It has nothing to do with your "luck" being garbage, it has everything to do with Agatio purposely making his way of obtaining gear extremely hard for the average/new player.

It's all just a ploy in order to promote more "server activity" by decreasing the amount of ET's gained regularly by certain events to promote more "farming". I'd say donation too, but I'm pretty sure most donations are for ID stones, titles, etc.

Dude seriously... look what happened in other server... they didnt have crap stats there from what i was told... ppl got full endgame gear in a few days and had no reason to play anymore except pk... and since there was no pk the server died... another thing is WHO will give the ppl that rolled their gear already their ec/damas back they wasted with the "useless" rolls?? Can a GM pls lock this thread since the suggestion wont be approved anyways and this gonna turn into a pure QQ thread sooner or later? ty
I know that you didn't just compare EPW to other server. I cannot believe you are that dumb, it's astonishing.

EPW = Have to farm.

other server = Given 1000000000 free rerolls

There is no comparison, you need to seriously stop posting

Offline blush

• Old Player
Server died cause of crashes, not cause of the fast gearing

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

100000000 free rolls because everyone and their mother duped them, if it was for anyone to sit and farm themselves the community wouldve been 10% of what it had (not like it was great anyway)
i feel like i'm dead

topkek
This isn't about myself. This is about new players, what NEW PLAYER can abuse trials? Can make 150 morai alts? Can do 150 Ares event?

None.

EPW is dying because of this cancerous attitude you tryhards have.

You're also extremely bad, still waiting for those 1v1's btw
"This isn't about myself. This is about new players"

When have you ever made a thread that wasn't about yourself? Back in OC, you'd lose to me and mark on everything, the next day, there'd be a thread. You lose to WRs, next day, thread about orna efficiency vs melees. You lose to Xar, next day, asking me how he cancels and some other shit. You lose to Seekers, 5+ threads about them being OP. Now the trial abuse is getting excessive and you're feeling inferior gear wise, so guess what, you make a thread. I think it's about yourself.

This isn't a one month server that crashes every 30 minutes.

What 1 vs 1's? If you're challenging me again, just PM me time and I'll log to shit on your life.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
I know that you didn't just compare EPW to other server. I cannot believe you are that dumb, it's astonishing.

EPW = Have to farm.

There is no comparison, you need to seriously stop posting
my point isnt to compare the servers at all... but its same gear just that we still have these crap stats. Be honest pls. Would u still be on other server if it would still exist without crashing sitting there having nothing to do besides waiting for pk?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
"This isn't about myself. This is about new players"

When have you ever made a thread that wasn't about yourself? Back in OC, you'd lose to me and mark on everything, the next day, there'd be a thread. You lose to WRs, next day, thread about orna efficiency vs melees. You lose to Xar, next day, asking me how he cancels and some other shit. You lose to Seekers, 5+ threads about them being OP. Now the trial abuse is getting excessive and you're feeling inferior gear wise, so guess what, you make a thread. I think it's about yourself.

This isn't a one month server that crashes every 30 minutes.

What 1 vs 1's? If you're challenging me again, just PM me time and I'll log to shit on your life.
"rofl u lost when u were a 1 month barb b4 u scripted and stuff"

Yeah, I destroy Mark, You, Xar, [Insert any other player on the server]. Literally nobody on this entire game left to challenge me because I'm literally the best. affs mayne '- '

Mark cried about my class being broken after he got 3-0 (LELO).. I destroyed all your characters, what? 10 times? You can check my videos on youtube if you'd like.

You can log on and get trashed easily if you'd like, but I doubt you'd even attempt since you're no longer able to Spark 1 shot or camp defense.

Again, irrelevant comments because futile attempts to concentrate on a central topic.

my point isnt to compare the servers at all... but its same gear just that we still have these crap stats. Be honest pls. Would u still be on other server if it would still exist without crashing sitting there having nothing to do besides waiting for pk?
The reason that EPW has any competition period is simply because it's too tedious and frankly impossible for the average player to be able to obtain basic stats required to be decent in PVP. When its taking players YEARS to gear certain stats, and they STILL haven't managed to get them it's because the chances for said items are ridiculously low.

This is a defense set, and an offensive set.

Scripting is almost mandatory on EPW, so two sets is required to PVP.

Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 10:33 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
i just dont know why trials are not removed since that is what people are abusing to drown themselves in EC...hell even morai event got nerfed because of "farming"...and people can literally bot the trials with no1 to report them so..idk ...solid suggestion i saw earlier up.."go bot trials or stay poor"

:police: