Epic Perfect World

Useless Stats

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah, this an actual suggestion. Before you tell me to "Use the search-bar", Listen to me.

Epic Perfect World is in peril. We're losing playerbase, and nobody new is coming in.

Want some examples?

TheUnion - One of the most massive guilds in PW existence came to EPW last year, it was too hard to gear up, and by "too hard", it meant it took literally months to get functional gear for mass PK. They left, bye-bye 200+ members.

Russians -  Again, massive faction and massively skilled players in TW/PK. Came to EPW this year, too hard to gear up. Some of them had "good gear", sure, but the average members? No, not really. Some stayed, most ran back to their russian server.

Fact of the matter is; We're probably not going to be obtaining the latest server-files for a long time, and that is probably the only thing that'll bring in new players to the community other than stray-PWI players.

Nobody from the other servers want to even come play here because of the time it takes to gear up, and I'm sorry, it is ridiculously hard for the average, new player to gear up completely and be "PK ready".

Some people are like..

"But this isn't a PK serverrrrrr!!! :(:(:(!!!!" ... "I SPENT 4 YEARS GEARING THIS TOON YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!"

That behavior is ridiculous, and I've been here two years now and I'm still not fully geared on some toons, quite frankly because my luck is completely garbage and I have to settle with annoying, useless stats that are only in the game in order to promote more cash-shopping and farming.

I don't quite think you understand how hard it is to get certain stats Agatio, I could have 500 Event Tokens and still not get the stats I want on a single piece.

I'm not asking for anything "Free", and I'm not asking for an easier way to obtain mats; I'm asking for the removal of these terrible-useless stats that completely serve no purpose on EPW.

Magic weapons with +accuracy % is a complete joke, and the last time I brought up this suggestion it was DENIED because "People spent too much money on their rerolls and this would be unfair to the community" .. That's completely ridiculous. We need to think of the server here and not people's wallets.

Who in their right mind wants to obtain +evasion, MP/HP?

Do you know how horrendous it is to reroll a piece of gear over 500 times in a row and end up with some horrible evasion stat. It's downright pathetic.

TL : DR

Remove these horrendous stats and make it 0.1% easier to gear up, you don't understand how awful it is to actually gear on this server when you're just starting out.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 09:40 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah gearing is easy just add starter pack we dont need -9 full ct eas ans 4.00 gof sins : )))

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Posting for Habits

Nah gearing is easy just add starter pack we dont need -9 full ct eas ans 4.00 gof sins : )))
Honestly laughed because the % chances in getting those stats is ridiculous, and the "starter pack" is laughable too considering 20 rerolls for a piece of gear will give absolutely nothing. Average rerolling for a X3 int bracer on assassin (required to be decent on assassin) is 1700-1800 rerolls.

Again, let me step back and laugh.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 09:56 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Areashi

• Banned
are you mad? cuz im not.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Posting for Habits

Honestly laughed because the % chances in getting those stats is ridiculous.
you son of a ..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Posting for Habits

Honestly laughed because the % chances in getting those stats is ridiculous.
If u remove the garbage stats=> u make "those stats" easier to get
Right?
Then they wont be ridiculous and rather easy
Russia had good gears r8 their orns sucked
They had more instacast mgs and 2.00 eas/good geared eps than tyrants did if u remember tws...
Its just the problem that people who are either lazy  or dont have good pc stand no chance
Kiddo's suggestion was good
Starter pack or a pack of untradeble reforge items aswell as engrave every month or for 2weeks activ on new

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
why would you give 3 int bracers out on a platter when it took 99% of the community a shit ton of time to get, the idea is to make it easier for them to start and give somewhat decent gear to pk and farm with, not complete end game so people don't farm shit afterwards
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
This sounds more like a suggestion coming from someone with already good gear to pk with but lazy to farm for better

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1 reflelelelel angry maddie couldnt get good stats on n***s so cry on epic forums reflele

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Right?
They had more instacast mgs and 2.00 eas/good geared eps than tyrants did if u remember tws...
Its just the problem that people who are either lazy  or dont have good pc stand no chance
Starter pack or a pack of untradeble reforge items aswell as engrave every month or for 2weeks activ on new
Not necessarily. They can just make the average stats more likely.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
why would you give 3 int bracers out on a platter when it took 99% of the community a shit ton of time to get, the idea is to make it easier for them to start and give somewhat decent gear to pk and farm with, not complete end game so people don't farm shit afterwards
Your "Starter Pack" idea is completely flawed; aside from skillbooks and obvious things that should be "free".

Rerolling is the only thing that matters on this server; and quite frankly 20 rerolls/piece and a few weapon rerolls isn't going to do it.

Right?
It's impractical for the average, new player to have 150 morai alts, run trials on 20+ characters, etc.

All of which are things that people such as Sebi, Kiddo, and all the other tryhards for YEARS have done and then come onto the forums and give brilliant new suggestions (Free 20 rerolls) and "DO NOT MAKE IT EASIER TO GEAR IT ONLY TOOK ME 3 YEARS TO FULLY MAX MY SIN"...

Are you people delusional, stupid, or just plainly naive?

Nobody in their right MIND would want to come onto a server that is a money-hungry farming simulator. Why do you think people RUN to any new server that opens? It's not because EPW is ridiculously hard to obtain decent stats or anything......

This sounds more like a suggestion coming from someone with already good gear to pk with but lazy to farm for better

And when I thought you couldn't possibly be more dumb, you say things like this.

This has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with a dying server that is in this situation because the people running it only care about making $$$ and would rather see a server wither away and die than bring in new members.

If Agatio won't put the money/obtain the rights needed to obtain the latest version, he could at least make this server-semi appealing to a player looking into private servers or wanting to come to Epic. It's outstanding the amount of people who refuse to come here because of how ridiculously hard/tedious it is to max armors.

No, I'm not asking for "EASY GEARS THAT TAKE 3 DAYS TO MAX".. I'm literally asking for slightly adjusted chances and removal of the horrible, useless stats that literally nobody wants.

R8R was designed simply as a money-hog, which is fine and allows people to "work towards something", but when you're playing for MONTHS and can't even get basic, simple stats it becomes ridiculous.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 10:08 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Most retarded suggestion I've seen in a while. 3x bracers are easy anyways, you'd have them if you spent less time crying (same goes for pvp skill).

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Your "Starter Pack" idea is completely flawed; aside from skillbooks and obvious things that should be "free".

it's not flawed if you look at it from a non cry baby perspective, currently I rerolled my archer's pants using ~17k damas to get -9 ct and got a shit ton of 3x mp,hp,evasion,dex,magic etc and still didn't get it, but is my archer good enough to pk? yes. were 20 rolls enough to get me started? yes, as a matter of fact i geared a secondary ea using 150 damas and got 3 pieces with double ct and dex . you sound upset because you can't roll an infinite amount of times because you can't be bothered to farm and think that making it a suggestion for "new players" you'll benefit aswell. everything you said is downright retarded and closely more to your benefit than anyone else coming new
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Most retarded suggestion I've seen in a while. 3x bracers are easy anyways, you'd have them if you spent less time crying (same goes for pvp skill).
>Uses bots to farm gold

>Uses bots to farm PV for EC

You literally should be permanently banned, don't speak to me about "easy" when you're over here doing absolutely nothing for your gears.

it's not flawed if you look at it from a non cry baby perspective, currently I rerolled my archer's pants using ~17k damas to get -9 ct and got a shit ton of 3x mp,hp,evasion,dex,magic etc and still didn't get it, but is my archer good enough to pk? yes. were 20 rolls enough to get me started? yes, as a matter of fact i geared a secondary ea using 150 damas and got 3 pieces with double ct and dex . you sound upset because you can't roll an infinite amount of times because you can't be bothered to farm and think that making it a suggestion for "new players" you'll benefit aswell. everything you said is downright retarded and closely more to your benefit than anyone else coming new

Laugh worthy logic from an Xpendable member. 

"I used 17,000 dama's to get -9"

17,000 x 24 = 408,000 EC

1 ET = 5 Damas = 3,400 ET 

rofl

In the age of defense camping, sorry sweetheart, nobody is "PK ready" with 20 rerolls.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Rerolling is the only thing that matters on this server; and quite frankly 20 rerolls/piece and a few weapon rerolls isn't going to do it.
  It's impractical for the average, new player to have 150 morai alts, run trials on 20+ characters, etc.

All of which are things that people such as Sebi, Kiddo, and all the other tryhards for YEARS have done and then come onto the forums and give brilliant new suggestions (Free 20 rerolls) and "DO NOT MAKE IT EASIER TO GEAR IT ONLY TOOK ME 3 YEARS TO FULLY MAX MY SIN"...

Are you people delusional, stupid, or just plainly naive?

Nobody in their right MIND would want to come onto a server that is a money-hungry farming simulator. Why do you think people RUN to any new server that opens? It's not because EPW is ridiculously hard to obtain decent stats or anything......
Funny
Gear ready for pk is easily obtainable
Kiddo's idea was just a suggestion that he said himself is not done and can suffer changes
The idea he had is way better
He doesnt want to make insta cast/full aps (3int top chance will obv increase too haha ye) but he wants every1 to have a headstart for events pk nw etc
A pack monthly containing reshapes even 20/armor piece is still good
Ofc it can be increased
Made easier to get godly stats for old players with too many dama? No.
Give something to start with to new ppl? Ye