Epic Perfect World

Is the Game still Active?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Maybe not alllying too many other factions will help. Tyrants do not help themselves by allying with most. It only means less pk for you guys...something to think about.
"Allying"
All allied factions tyrants have are alt guilds in which we do trials
Dauntless chocolate rectify godsarmy everypony and isaiah's guild =) where he has his ea only?...

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
And you are still not good. :normal-50: :normal-37:
:normal-12:
Tbh it's not empty or unactive brother , i see alot of pk when ever im online , you only see Tyrants saying there ain't big pk's because they are the only biiiig one you know those numbers when we used to pk them. In my opinion i think Tyrants should just split in two or something like that even tho i know they want to be together in same guild , but meh that's just my opinion , i've been having alot of fun in pvp c: , hugs brother , woullld be nice seeing you around  :normal-8:
Ya you never said artifex should of split when it was the only big guild

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex = Garbage and ran like dogs the moment that someone stood up to their BS

Tyrants = Undisputed warlords of EPW, dispute? Try pk us guy lol o wait u did

rip outcasts

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ya you never said artifex should of split when it was the only big guild
Destroyed his point with the contradiction.
Artifex = Garbage and ran like dogs the moment that someone stood up to their BS

Tyrants = Undisputed warlords of EPW, dispute? Try pk us guy lol o wait u did

rip outcasts

This Media section is our troph.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
why did thread suddenly turned into drama  :-\ mass is usually more factions fighting now,which is nicer in my opinion,smaller guilds have more chances to pk without only 2 big dominating guilds.

Offline δεlιlαh

"Allying"
Dauntless chocolate rectify godsarmy everypony and isaiah's guild =) where he has his ea only?...
"Ally" Guilds:
Alamat
Ruthless
These are alt guilds of Tyrants? Did not know that...

sαgε mψsτιc

Luiz

"Ally" Guilds:
Alamat
Ruthless
LOoL ROFT really???

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
"Ally" Guilds:
Alamat
Ruthless
Not really.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"Ally" Guilds:
Alamat
Ruthless
Yeah true, +1.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
"Allying"
This has been argued countless times, idk why you guys even bother to reply when ppl say "tyrants ally everything LFMAOOOO". Every faction allied to Tyrants ARE alt factions. Rectify was 10 ppl all went into Tyrants. GA had 20 all went into Tyrants. Unknowns was GA's new faction so therefore GA became Unknowns new alt faction, then when merge into Tyrants...it becameTyrants' alt faction as well. EasyDogs is Soochi's alt guild. =) is Isaiah's Alt guild. Dauntless is Seby's. Chocolate is Kelvin's. EveryPony is Muffeh's if I'm correct. List goes on and on.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
This has been argued countless times, idk why you guys even bother to reply when ppl say "tyrants ally everything LFMAOOOO". Every faction allied to Tyrants ARE alt factions. Rectify was 10 ppl all went into Tyrants. GA had 20 all went into Tyrants. Unknowns was GA's new faction so therefore GA became Unknowns new alt faction, then when merge into Tyrants...it becameTyrants' alt faction as well. EasyDogs is Soochi's alt guild. =) is Isaiah's Alt guild. Dauntless is Seby's. Chocolate is Kelvin's. EveryPony is Muffeh's if I'm correct. List goes on and on.
They need an excuse as to why they lost lmfao...
I die everytime I see that retarded ep's signature because all of our allies are actually alt factions like Habitat said here. Donquxote is Kareem's guild as well. Unknowns came from GA, which is why when Unknowns merged with Rectify to Tyrants, GA was allied to Tyrants because some people chose not to come. =), as she said, is Isaiah's guild used for alts. The only reason we allied so many alt factions is because we had a lot of people with some sort of alt faction and they decided to ally it to the main faction. I'm confused as well as to why this is still an argument when people outside of the faction doesn't know what's going on...

kitty stew

forum should start auto moderating people who use words like artifex or tyrants

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Tyrants#1

tbh don't really care about other noobs and what they have to say about our ALT guilds   police
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
They need an excuse as to why they lost lmfao...
I die everytime I see that retarded ep's signature because all of our allies are actually alt factions like Habitat said here. Donquxote is Kareem's guild as well. Unknowns came from GA, which is why when Unknowns merged with Rectify to Tyrants, GA was allied to Tyrants because some people chose not to come. =), as she said, is Isaiah's guild used for alts. The only reason we allied so many alt factions is because we had a lot of people with some sort of alt faction and they decided to ally it to the main faction. I'm confused as well as to why this is still an argument when people outside of the faction doesn't know what's going on...
The fact you have balls to call me retarded is almost http://prntscr.com/acid51 as your gameplay.Funny how you think you won ROFL
Everytime i saw you in small pk"s you were losing rofl then you guys called more naming some random exuse.
on dying part in those small pk"s i didnt see you doing anything besides that lol
"merged faction =ally faction" same shyt

Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 10:59 pm by Sekseirse