Epic Perfect World

Starter pack

kitty stew

you act as if he asked to give them -9 ct gear or endgame gear rofl it's only a suggestion boy, you always -1 all suggestions, no idea why you even bother giving a +/- 1 to this either the server is dead already, something has to be implemented to make people come back/stay don't even bother to quote me, I'm not starting drama or anything with you, I'm just not okay with what you stated
LOL cracked egg over a -1

server isnt dead, if you think it is, exit is that way -->

lastly, aga doesn't implement but a tiny fraction of ideas, so stating that i -1 most things doesnt really mean anything

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 for this.

I think once you get 110 you should be given coins and a few things as well.

I also think Water gear is obsolete and should be removed and be just given Primal or even Nirvana instead. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 for this.

I also think Water gear is obsolete and should be removed and be just given Primal or even Nirvana instead.
Agreed. Or make Nirvana easier to farm. It's more worth it to just save up 40-50 gold for full demonic set than even bothering with Nirvana at this point.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thought about the quest chain that supposedly should give the starter pack and came up with the conclusion that some of the title quests can be modified to give the needed items to obtain the starter pack as reward, kind of like the quest chain where you need to visit all the city elders. This way newcommers gain some useful stats (sort of, not that big of an impact but it makes doing them more rewarding) while aiming for the end reward. Ultimately those that completed it already can't do it so i guess there should be a second option to get it so idk, if anyone finds something better i wouldn't mind hearing.

As for the armors, I think the lvl 120/130 etc weapon molds you get should also contain armors as well to help the defensive gap as they lvl up

Still this is all just in theory but a big step ahead so more suggestion are always welcomed (it may not even get implemented but if the community is happy with the idea I think it would appeal to Agatio as well)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 for this.

Wasn't water gear made when dragon gear was end game? Either way Water gear is pretty useless, Nirvana would be better to start out with.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
As for the armors, I think the lvl 120/130 etc weapon molds you get should also contain armors as well to help the defensive gap as they lvl up

Seeing as newcomers don't have the money to afford SLS or really any money at all, reducing the level cap to let's say Nirvana gear wouldn't hurt seeing as they generally are leveling by grinding. Water gear gets squishy and farming it + primal and then trying to save money for Dragon gets hard. Also since Nirvana is not really used anymore except for the bows it would give it a new purpose.

I also think maybe a starter tome should be given. Nothing insane but one being provided would help.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Seeing as newcomers don't have the money to afford SLS or really any money at all, reducing the level cap to let's say Nirvana gear wouldn't hurt seeing as they generally are leveling by grinding. Water gear gets squishy and farming it + primal and then trying to save money for Dragon gets hard. Also since Nirvana is not really used anymore except for the bows it would give it a new purpose.

I also think maybe a starter tome should be given. Nothing insane but one being provided would help.
i guess, still think the one for their level should suffice but that's just my opinion, exp tome similar to the matchmaker one would be nice tho
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I must say I agree with this 100%. Excellent idea and to the ones saying server isn't dying...denial is a beautiful thing, server is not even half what it used to be and going down the drain more and more unless something is done about it. I've been on this server since 2012 and seen quite many things happen during that time and I think it has never been on this state before.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I actually like this idea. +1 Might help bring in more new people to the server.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

kitty stew

I must say I agree with this 100%. Excellent idea and to the ones saying server isn't dying...denial is a beautiful thing, server is not even half what it used to be and going down the drain more and more unless something is done about it. I've been on this server since 2012 and seen quite many things happen during that time and I think it has never been on this state before.
lol

you supposedly played since 2012.. where were you during the DDOS era of 2013 when everything was crashing and server couldn't stay up for more than a day or two without being down for hours? cities were emptied..

that is nothing like this

your perception is muddled, maybe by "hurr durr game is dead" forum posters who likely aren't playing anyways

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Thought about the quest chain that supposedly should give the starter pack and came up with the conclusion that some of the title quests can be modified to give the needed items to obtain the starter pack as reward, kind of like the quest chain where you need to visit all the city elders. This way newcommers gain some useful stats (sort of, not that big of an impact but it makes doing them more rewarding) while aiming for the end reward. Ultimately those that completed it already can't do it so i guess there should be a second option to get it so idk, if anyone finds something better i wouldn't mind hearing.

Still this is all just in theory but a big step ahead so more suggestion are always welcomed (it may not even get implemented but if the community is happy with the idea I think it would appeal to Agatio as well)
This might be a good way to revive EU/AEU...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

lulu

Offline C

• ☾⋆
More starting coins is a good plan.

Rest of it is a BIG -1
Would be nice if you give a reason why

lulu

Would be nice if you give a reason why

I didn't read it all cuz dumbness :(