• Faction: Ducks
35 rerolls! I have not done that much in 1 year, and you want it for free :(

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
the idea itself is great, even tho the numbers you wrote are kinda insane
nothing in the offensive , but 35 rolls and 20x4 ....thats kinda alot if you come to think about
its about 340 dama^
but i can easyly imagine this for the new classes patch tho (maybe our grandchildren's children  will experience it ) +1  :police:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia
+1, would be better if the skill pack was gotten after you complete your cultivation. Since it would help low levels in PV more, and would be easier on the amount of gold you have to spend towards your Dragon/End game gear.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
the idea itself is great, even tho the numbers you wrote are kinda insane
nothing in the offensive , but 35 rolls and 20x4 ....thats kinda alot if you come to think about
its about 340 dama^
but i can easyly imagine this for the new classes patch tho (maybe our grandchildren's children  will experience it ) +1  :police:
it is if you think it as a whole, but the way I thought is that each r8 piece gets an individual material so you can only reroll , let's say, the wrist, only 20 times, not give up the rerolls on armor or pants to reroll wrist 40 times, no.Each individual piece gets a max 20 tries attempt. As I'm sure most of you know the chances of getting something decent in those rolls is extremely low but helpful for a newcomer, as for the weapon , 35 rolls , simply because a player needs both an attack and a defensive weapon 
i feel like i'm dead

kitty stew

-1 I think this goes too far

r8r and ST are things that get worked for not handed out just for starting game

I would say a level sensitive quest for killing bunnies or level 120 mobs that gives them coins (like 50m) and ec (50) to start out

also something that teaches them about the commission shop..  for some reason few even know what this is..  yet it's helpful for finding cheap stuff.. also means adding commission shop to spire 

also please remove ec drops from ancestors mobs (replace with some untradeable goods) and severely boost xp/spirit of these mobs

atm I see a lot of newbs begging for coins and such at spire..  I'm all for helping them get started... not at all for giving them free endgame shit

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1
Also yes more coins for starter characters would not hurt anyone.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1, anything to reduce PVE, it's already depressing enough as is. Grinding to 150 is tedious enough , but to do repetitive dailies as well as cancerous nation wars for weeks if not months is just a piss take. I'd say give away full R8 for free itself, apart from maybe the reputation which you have to vote for. Free rerolls is a nono(yes yes, instead of 35 to 60, so 10 rerolls per gear piece) just to satisfy those PVE nerds who should be playing pwi instead of a private server and complaining about not enough pve lmfao. Hell man there are pwi clones with slightly boosted rates why not play those instead of epw.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex

• : D
-1 I think this goes too far

r8r and ST are things that get worked for not handed out just for starting game

I would say a level sensitive quest for killing bunnies or level 120 mobs that gives them coins (like 50m) and ec (50) to start out

also something that teaches them about the commission shop..  for some reason few even know what this is..  yet it's helpful for finding cheap stuff.. also means adding commission shop to spire

also please remove ec drops from ancestors mobs (replace with some untradeable goods) and severely boost xp/spirit of these mobs

atm I see a lot of newbs begging for coins and such at spire..  I'm all for helping them get started... not at all for giving them free endgame shit
you act as if he asked to give them -9 ct gear or endgame gear rofl
it's only a suggestion boy, you always -1 all suggestions, no idea why you even bother giving a +/- 1 to this either
the server is dead already, something has to be implemented to make people come back/stay
don't even bother to quote me, I'm not starting drama or anything with you, I'm just not okay with what you stated
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
it is if you think it as a whole, but the way I thought is that each r8 piece gets an individual material so you can only reroll , let's say, the wrist, only 20 times, not give up the rerolls on armor or pants to reroll wrist 40 times, no.Each individual piece gets a max 20 tries attempt. As I'm sure most of you know the chances of getting something decent in those rolls is extremely low but helpful for a newcomer, as for the weapon , 35 rolls , simply because a player needs both an attack and a defensive weapon
yea thats why i said nothing in offensive, the idea is great
actualy that would be great of we could get more than 1 r8 wep a day ( the fresh one, non reforged),its kinda depressing 
Dislike these new guilds

Angelica

+1 sounds reasonable.

nice ideas gm malpraxis

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Very thoughtful suggestion dude +1

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+111111. Great suggestion.