Epic Perfect World

Another 1.3.6 server request.

Offline Drake

Well.. you guys see where the server its going, i think a oldschool 1.3 server would can save the EPW since most of us got bored (some of us even sick) of 1.5. I belive theres many oldschool players that want something like that since 1.3  servers are non-existant in english PW community.Maybe will make even old EPW core players that left/leaving thinking bout comming back. CheersxD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
no

vendetta opened a 1.3.6 server

killed main server

no

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Drake

Not gonna arguing much with you bcuz i dont want trashtalk in this thread but thx for ur opinion <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
no

vendetta opened a 1.3.6 server

killed main server

no
ye cause that server was full sux like you 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nah mayne 1,3 is shit I don't want to make wr so I can 1v1
i feel like i'm dead

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
this server only needs a good leader to create a new faction,other than that it'll never become interesting again, there might be more pk for small factions now maybe ye, but believe it or not 90% of the mass pk maniac won't play because there's no interesting GvG going on atm, but that's just my opinion n idc xDD !

Offline Drake

nah mayne 1,3 is shit I don't want to make wr so I can 1v1
thx for ur suggestion but if u think glichs make Wr OP in a 1.3  u wrong,if server its balaced even dark Ea can kill a good WR in 1.3 i saw this on FPW Uriel vs Shape 2 pro players but np this its what u think so i respect that thx.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
nah bc im the best on all server no need for 1.3

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
all of the genie reliant people will -1 this.

pikachuchu

nah bc im the best on all server no need for 1.3
I actually think you're like, really gay, so just shhhh.

Offline Drake

Lets dont start drama please .

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1, the 1.3.6 community grew up and they're too casual now to pay for a server. (donations pay for it and casuals dont donate)
1.5.1 is dying I agree but old stuff will only bring some veterans back who will play a bit for nostalgia. We need 1.5.3+ to bring people back to this game and attract new players. New players don't want to play an outdated version

lulu

1.5+ is fun enough for me, nty for anything less. I got bored of 1.3.6, and died from 1.4.5-1.4.8

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
-1, the 1.3.6 community grew up and they're too casual now to pay for a server. (donations pay for it and casuals dont donate)
1.5.1 is dying I agree but old stuff will only bring some veterans back who will play a bit for nostalgia. We need 1.5.3+ to bring people back to this game and attract new players. New players don't want to play an outdated version
This. In order to grow the server, 1.5.2+ will need to be released along with the new classes.

Not only would this boost the activity of Epic, however it would also make direct competition with PWI; something that hasn't happened since the old Vendetta days.