Epic Perfect World

THE NOSTALGIA BOW- fixing process.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol butthurt people because he took a weapon skin he liked from another game?  :normal-18:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Since you seem to be so good at this kind of stuff go help GM's making some bow weapon skins , Snow  :normal-8: :normal-8: , joke i understand that it might be really hard to make one  :normal-24: :normal-24:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nah, If Agatio would want it I would of gave it for free.
I already gave him something that I made as a gift for you guys which will be coming in the next patch.  :police: :tiger-40: :tiger-40:Never stated it belongs to me, and tbh your post is kind of stupid, do you have any ideas how private servers get content?
99% of the things on the p.servers don't actually belong to the server. They are either copy pasted or *stolen* as you call it, or just bought off from someone else that most likely did not make it but possesses the desired files.
Shove him this bowskin anyway. I need it. I don't play, but I need it.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Shove him this bowskin anyway. I need it. I don't play, but I need it.
Would sucks if everyone will have this bow skin...only people who need to have this are the ones who paying for it 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Would sucks if everyone will have this bow skin...only people who need to have this are the ones who paying for it
Uh, no. It sucks if you're the only person that sees it. Everyone else sees regular ugly bowskin. That's just dumb imo.  :-X

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Uh, no. It sucks if you're the only person that sees it. Everyone else sees regular ugly bowskin. That's just dumb imo.  :-X
Well, personally for me I don't care for what others see as long as it's cool to me.  ^-^
Plus, the bow that others see can be chosen freely.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
inb4 i upload the files for free :police:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
inb4 i upload the files for free :police:

Orrr you could try to do something I haven't done and stop following each footstep I do. Crazy idea right?

Anyway, I guess this blue smoke was supposed to be included, but since messing with the files couse other stuff to go MIA, i just put it in the blazing arrow animation   :-X

Tadaa

This also concludes this thread. Thanks for reading  :police:

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked under request.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.