Epic Perfect World

Colorblind Barbarian Gameplay- They call me Vit Build

• : D
yeah man
get out dudette ;-;
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
nice video bro 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You are hacker my friend.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
good video man
Tyvm :D 
You are hacker my friend.
Dont tell ppl please its a secret ;)
nice video bro
Tyty
yeah man
Yeah man 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Good bro
Thx man, missing our pks though

Kasing

True outcastians gj bro <3

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Not gonna lie :o before clicking play I rolled my eyes and thought yay another script tutorial video. It's very enjoyable watching no script gameplay. Hot key your damn potions though >__> THERES EVEN EMPTY SLOTS.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ofc Colorblind Don't need to Script to be one of the best barbs in mass pk , etc.  :normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
True outcastians gj bro <3
Thanks man, true words :P
GG  :D
Ty
Not gonna lie :o before clicking play I rolled my eyes and thought yay another script tutorial video. It's very enjoyable watching no script gameplay. Hot key your damn potions though >__> THERES EVEN EMPTY SLOTS.
Thanks a lot and yes, i guess its more of a challenge without script. You can check my sage wiz video if you enjoy no script content on AA class ;)
And no, neva gonna but them on hot keyyyyy  :police: just so all of you keep raging haha 
Ofc Colorblind Don't need to Script to be one of the best barbs in mass pk , etc.  :normal-25: :normal-25:
Aww this david, biggest support any1 can think of  :-*

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
In all honesty, I have no idea where all this saltiness comes from.
Think what you want about the game, the gameplay and guild itself, but none of the people in Ducks deserves being defined a crap. Actually none in general, but even less some of the people whom you got to (at least minimally) know and never did or said anything wrong to you - as far as my knowledge goes.
Have your ideas, have your opinions, but don`t throw filth on people who are not deserving it. If you have any unresolved issues, you know who you can pm.
Ducks suck especially Jade 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Some people are saying that it was too long, but tbh your gameplay kept me captivated the whole time. Along with Xar's originality in his videos, this video is the only WB gameplay I wholeheartedly enjoyed watching.

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
  • Characters: Jessy_
  • Faction: HausStark
can you captured your attributes? and armors stats also weapon :D thanks! im VIT type too