Epic Perfect World

Colorblind Barbarian Gameplay- They call me Vit Build

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Damn brother epic gameplay i liked it :)
thanks man, we need to go 2v10 again for some nice clips ;)

fun but too long seriously, also ye put holy remedy in skillbar u have too much space there lol

I liked the pk vs ruthless part with burdette xD !
nuuu holy remedy in inventory op XD. yeah that 2v5 was fun tbh. I had so much more pk clips that i cant make it shorter QQ. And since i like to make a pk compilation its hard to make it short cause in 10min you can just put like 2 pks.
why on earth, do you press B then click on holy remedy then close the window...when you can just have it on auto-pot or on the skillbar - which you have a lot of space on?
well the main reason is basically im used to it. I have done it so many times that now in risky situations i do it as a reflex. So now it kinda doesnt matter if i put them on skillbar or not. Also i got mana pots there too, which means whenver i get mana debuff i can easily find them. As for auto pot, i dont like autopot. Cause sometimes it will spam a holy remedy when u know u are gonna survive that damage and in next charm tick u will need that extra hp from remedy. So i rather click them myself.
:tiger-8: :tiger-4: :tiger-48:
:normal-23:
suck player bad gameplay :normal-15:
thx, Just as you O:-)

Idol Color :monkey-26:
:tiger-28: lies

Last Edit: Mar 05, 2016, 10:42 am by Colorblind

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
What a hacker gameplay gof crits every 2hits good pk video m8  8)
Yeah haha sage is not at demon damage lvl but with the proper combo you can put out a lot of damage ;). Thx for the comment

:normal-42:          
ty ^-^

As much as Wbs qq the "nerf" as you call it happend to every class
Either its opposite ring, def cape loss or less damage (LA's case) something happend for good
Idk why u complain of def loss
Atm wb tanks genie spark just fine aswell as everything else
As for veno soul link
That hits through anything hard(ignores immunes and all) thats not even to be put as proof of wb's "low def"
I see u tanking 4-6EAs without a problem and all of them seem to be insta  cast (thing other wbs cough complained of haha ye)
Only sht ppl  qq of is that wbs/any calss  cant sit and tank ?
As for mass pk, not like u dont have a set of skills to use to survive
Overall ok video
The dph boost is kinda nice, some 25k's through buffs

Well i havent really QQd about the def nerf. And as said, in any 1v1 or small pk i think its kinda fair now. 4-5 eas i can tank in invoke, yes... But honestly often you dont even get the time to invoke cause the damage they put out now is really high. Keep in mind i use full defensive gears, 2def ornas etc. My gear is pretty good. But as said, in those small scale pks i think its ok and i dont even wanna complain. But in mass pks it is really hard and i think its not the way it should be. Cause a single AA might not even give u time to use genie. Thats not how wbs should work, specially not in full def gear. And as said, i cant imagine how barb gonna tank a 80v80 tw with might ring, they already had a hard time before.
As for the soul link im pretty sure i would have gotten a charm tick from that before the patch ;).
Glad you watched the video though, thanks for the comment

:normal-42: Cool video, enjoyed watching, 10/10 would buy, but for perfection it has to have a Baderis in it.
I cut out the clips you were in cause noob. Joke, aint nobody got time to watch more clips XD :-*

:normal-42:          
:police: :)

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Nice video, yes wbs are tanky on veil and ad

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Nice Video ! Very good game play. First time I see a barb played like this  :tiger-4:

TheRealKiller

That boi color  8)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
That boi color  8)
8) :)

Nice video, yes wbs are tanky on veil and ad
ty, yes if you know how to time your def skills its not that hard ;)

Nice Video ! Very good game play. First time I see a barb played like this  :tiger-4:
aww thx a lot, there are other good barbs too :-[

Ima post tracklist here before i forget again XD:

Two Steps from Hell- After the Fall
Yellow Claw- We made it (feat. Lil. Eddie)
Tristam- Moonlight
Tony Junior & JETFIRE feat. Rivero- Police (Savagez Remix)
Kaskade- Disarm You (Illenium Remix)

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Im happy to see someone pk without Scripting :monkey-26: :monkey-26:
And still put ppl in their places!
Nice Video !!

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
Nice video dude

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Nice pk Florin, du bist gut wb  8) :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video dude

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Im happy to see someone pk without Scripting :monkey-26: :monkey-26:
And still put ppl in their places!
Nice Video !!
Aww i dont wanna put any1 in any place. Just showing it is possible to play without scripts ;).
Nice video dude
Thx a lot man, glad you watched it.
Nice pk Florin, du bist gut wb  8) :police:
Awww vielen dank nelly  ^-^

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Drive

• 🌙