Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Idol barb, love your gameplays bro  :normal-4:
Insanitarius

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
No politics in video pls sir :normal-30:
Nice gameplay.... i heared you stole my build :normal-2: ... I rofled a bit over that awesome skilled Ruthless aps+OI BM... prolly one of the worst players i ve ever seen on this server....
One last thing Color bro get out of this faction.... They are crap and 99% of the ppl in there are crap too... seriously :normal-46:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Asstute

Nice video and gameplay nerdie, music was bomb af too.

MORD

most impresive  :monkey-42:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice gameplay.... i heared you stole my build :normal-2: ... I rofled a bit over that awesome skilled Ruthless aps+OI BM... prolly one of the worst players i ve ever seen on this server....
One last thing Color bro get out of this faction.... They are crap and 99% of the ppl in there are crap too... seriously :normal-46:
In all honesty, I have no idea where all this saltiness comes from.
Think what you want about the game, the gameplay and guild itself, but none of the people in Ducks deserves being defined a crap. Actually none in general, but even less some of the people whom you got to (at least minimally) know and never did or said anything wrong to you - as far as my knowledge goes.
Have your ideas, have your opinions, but don`t throw filth on people who are not deserving it. If you have any unresolved issues, you know who you can pm.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
In all honesty, I have no idea where all this saltiness comes from.
Think what you want about the game, the gameplay and guild itself, but none of the people in Ducks deserves being defined a crap. Actually none in general, but even less some of the people whom you got to (at least minimally) know and never did or said anything wrong to you - as far as my knowledge goes.
Have your ideas, have your opinions, but don`t throw filth on people who are not deserving it. If you have any unresolved issues, you know who you can pm.
Don't bother with him, waste of time.

latent

color best barb. nice video
^-^

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video,enjoyed watching

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
color best barb. nice video
^-^
Thx a lot :-[
nice video,enjoyed watching
Ty, i finally could get some rest from rebuffing since you werent in those pks  :D
Nice video and gameplay nerdie, music was bomb af too.
Glad you liked it!
most impresive  :monkey-42:
Ty sir
Politics? Me? Never... Thx for the comment, people in ducks are really nice if you get to know them better ;) rest doesnt matter  :)
Idol barb, love your gameplays bro  :normal-4:
Love it when people like the gameplay and enjoy my videos :) ty
Nothing new , you're a barb with the best gameplay in terms of mass pk and very skilled in 1v1's , 3v3's etc , that is , in my opinion. Been waiting for this video since yesterday when you told me haha , Nice video Florin , loved it , watched whole 19 minutes , + i was in video , good job  brother , love you  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-48:
Awww bro you always make me blush with your comments. Ik you always watch my vids until the end, happy you like them.  :-* 
Good gameplay, probably the only person playing a sage barb properly
Thx for that compliment, appreciate it. Having a fun time with you guys in pk.
Very nice bro. Loved the song choice at the begining and gameplay as well. I enjoyed seeing dph barb on forum for a change.
Ima post tracklist tomorrow, thx a lot, im sometimes not sure if ppl wanna see dph barb cause barely any1 post it, even less sage ofc. So makes me happy to see you guys enjoy it.
Hey...
I heard Tonika stole your build  :police:

Ye, the vit one, right?  ;)
Awesome video 10/10. Enjoyed watching it.
U know what is missing there........;D
Never gonna be better then 9/10 without you in it  :(. Miss you, next video you are in again!! 
that WR realy used APS on you? kek
Ye and he asked me to forgive him cause he was that annoying... I was gonna thank him for the chi but ok lmaoo  :D
Was easieeee jk , nice video chef florin  :))
You asked me not to cut out the death...so did i ;) thx boss

Offline FastFurious

• ★Din♥Ana★
  • Faction : ★Outcasts-Legendary

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
suck player bad gameplay :normal-15:

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Never gonna be better then 9/10 without you in it  :(. Miss you, next video you 

:tiger-8: :tiger-4: :tiger-48:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
why on earth, do you press B then click on holy remedy then close the window...when you can just have it on auto-pot or on the skillbar - which you have a lot of space on?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
fun but too long seriously, also ye put holy remedy in skillbar u have too much space there lol

I liked the pk vs ruthless part with burdette xD !

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Damn brother epic gameplay i liked it :)