Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Remove def.weapons from barbs also pls

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
I did dph barb back in the good ole days, nothing like 1 shotting psy's in the playoffs then fighting Vermillion and forgetting your genie that blocks metal damage, minus that I doubt a nerf would happen just cause the agatron said it's fine where its at.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
No barbs dont need more nerf... last uptade was enough nerf for barbs (btw i am serious bout that... last update for me was indeed a nerf instead of a boost)
You shouldn't talk here since you biggest joke of all barbs 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
cant tell if retarded or just trolling
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak

cant tell if retarded or just trolling
avoid trashtalk/arguement between people.
^going for all of those who gonna comment.
keep it +1/-1 for all or specific things and explain why if u want to.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 10:53 am by Manu

Offline Belkas

+1 because I like the taste of salty Domgrath tears

Offline bob

-1 dnt see what the fuss is all about

cevans1290

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+1 to reducing their attack levels a bit dph barb is way too fcking op

Luiz

ROFT nerf every where

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 to barb nerf.   :police: :police: :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't write WHY they need nerfs,
You included long list of skill edits. But I don't edit skills. Skills are fine the way they are.

And I don't see happening anything from this list.
Sir make Stone Smasher cost 1 spark pls. 

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't write WHY they need nerfs,
You included long list of skill edits. But I don't edit skills. Skills are fine the way they are.

And I don't see happening anything from this list.
man i didn't even bother reading the rest of the thread after reading your post, i can legit suck yo dick rn. i was completely disgusted, you saved the day for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
  • Remove the 5 atk levels they got after patch.(they already had enough dmg)
  • Blood Bath:reduce max hp by 10% instead of 8%.(imo they get more than enough accuracy for the %hp they lose)
  • Blood Rush:increase phys att by 15% instead of 20%.(they aint supposed to be highest DD)
  • Beast King Inspiration:reduce max hp to 30% instead of 35%.(simply too much %hp)
  • Mighty Swing:increase the cd to 8 sec instead of 6.remove primal version.(every fight against barb is stay down or stay down)
  • Cornered Beast:instead of restoring 45% health and generating 2 sparks,make it 30% and 1 spark.(finally u almost killed the tank and goes back to almost half health+2spark?come on...be real.)
  • Bestial Onslaught:reduce the amount of evasion being reduced.from 50% to 40%.also instead of 40% crit rate reduce it to 30%.(no reason to decrease that much the evasion plus why to get that much crit?they aint dex class)
  • Penetrate Armor:reduce defense by 30% instead of 35%.increase cooldown to 5 seconds instead of 3.crack the target armor for 8 seconds instead of 10.(penetrating 24/7 365/365days of year!?)
ok i agree, remove 5 atk levels, give us 10 defense levels instead, barbs are supposed to tank. +1
blood bath is fine, i can run with 48k hp with blood bath , a bm and a veno have more hp.... -1
blood rush: most of the time is useless just kitee till effect goes away, you're just an amateur -1
Beast king: i just said that i can run with less hp than some other classes or same hp as them.
mighty swing: thats my only skill, and it can fail alot.. since its only 60% chance..
cornered beast: Nothing wrong with it, Barbs are a tank class, skill is tank and survival oriented, 5min cd, effect stay only for 2-3 min.. so....
bestial onslaught: we can really miss alot with out this skill, its completely fine too btw
Penetrate armor: i rarely use it, i use devour, i am surprised you QQed about this and left devour, which is way op, 10-15 sec of 55% dec pdef....

No barbs dont need more nerf... last uptade was enough nerf for barbs (btw i am serious bout that... last update for me was indeed a nerf instead of a boost)
it was a 25% defense nerf. 25% atk boost.. mhmmmmmm acceptable..

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex