Epic Perfect World

Barbs need big time Nerf

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
  • Remove the 5 atk levels they got after patch.(they already had enough dmg)
  • Blood Bath:reduce max hp by 10% instead of 8%.(imo they get more than enough accuracy for the %hp they lose)
  • Blood Rush:increase phys att by 15% instead of 20%.(they aint supposed to be highest DD)
  • Beast King Inspiration:reduce max hp to 30% instead of 35%.(simply too much %hp)
  • Mighty Swing:increase the cd to 8 sec instead of 6.remove primal version.(every fight against barb is stay down or stay down)
  • Cornered Beast:instead of restoring 45% health and generating 2 sparks,make it 30% and 1 spark.(finally u almost killed the tank and goes back to almost half health+2spark?come on...be real.)
  • Bestial Onslaught:reduce the amount of evasion being reduced.from 50% to 40%.also instead of 40% crit rate reduce it to 30%.(no reason to decrease that much the evasion plus why to get that much crit?they aint dex class)
  • Penetrate Armor:reduce defense by 30% instead of 35%.increase cooldown to 5 seconds instead of 3.crack the target armor for 8 seconds instead of 10.(penetrating 24/7 365/365days of year!?)
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 09:26 am by Manu

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I had subway today 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1         

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion
+999999999999999999

Nerf barbs and boost other classes

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't write WHY they need nerfs,
You included long list of skill edits. But I don't edit skills. Skills are fine the way they are.

And I don't see happening anything from this list.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't wrote WHY they need nerfs,
You included long list of skill edits. But I don't edit skills. Skills are fine the way they are.

then make 2 kind of forums.forum for community of epw and forums for domgrath for when he wanna QQ for a class and make his own nerf threads.

P.S. I edited about the skills.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 09:33 am by Manu

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion
then make 2 kind of forums.forum for community of epw and forums of domgrath for when he wanna QQ for a class and make his own nerf threads.
then make 2 kind of forums.forum for community of epw and forums of domgrath for when he wanna QQ for a class and make his own nerf threads.
LOOOOL YES Manu is right again

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't wrote WHY they need nerfs,

Not everything listed is a skill nerf. He also listed that you should remove the 5 attack levels you gave them
And in case it is not clear, a lot of threads have been made against the knockdown.
My friend in full defense (rpdt, 100 def level) takes 10ks from barbs. 
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 09:42 am by Dendoora

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
dph barb is op dont know for aps.
only thing to stop them is kite, lock or defcamp. (even though the range skills are a whole new world when kiting..)
those gofcrits are a pain and killing is harder now.
why are we taking sht from classes and builds but still improving barb. 

dont need any comment on this, you know its true.

anyways +1

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
dph barb is op dont know for aps.
knockdown 24/7 makes it work for aps too.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 09:43 am by Manu

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
You wrote 'Barbs need big time Nerf'. But you didn't write WHY they need nerfs,

honestly no, skills aren't fine, atleast not the skill that drop you from air, that shit always 1 shot if zerk/crit even if I'm in def gears I know this thread was sarcastic but yeah, that skill needs nerf don't play with the cd or spark costs or w.e just decrease the dmg that it won't 1shot everything that flies when it zerk/crits but again that's what I think.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
I know this thread was sarcastic
sorry but i am serious.since every class getting nerfed and tons of nerfed threads for rest classes,i thought a nerf thread should be made for barb too.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
No barbs dont need more nerf... last uptade was enough nerf for barbs (btw i am serious bout that... last update for me was indeed a nerf instead of a boost)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*