Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
It was not by a normal manner, is calls def 0

Is how your defense stay, is impossible tank that ... only with cleric buffs :)

So no need to nerf, i need do a lot for get this lower def

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Agatio please if possible take from all player that old sword int seal...specially Domgrath...because its not fair...so take from all or next patch bring that sword back to all ppl able to use

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
rofl, you need to be real shit to complain about seekers

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Agatio please if possible take from all player that old sword int seal...specially Domgrath...because its not fair...so take from all or next patch bring that sword back to all ppl able to use
http://prntscr.com/abfgk7
old sword dont have int lelelelel

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lola 
i feel like i'm dead

scatterer3

ya pretty much only class that is left unbalanced is seeker way too much physical defense or def lvl idk how much magic classes hit them but melee is way way way too low, even in dragon playoffs seeker has 98 defense lvl and 44k pdef which is unkillable
A sin complaining... And since you don't have a clue how much damage magic classes deal on a seeker, you shouldn't be posting at all. I'm pretty sure I can't tank your damage output even on defense gear. I'd be forced to kite. And even if I kite, it would still be a struggle to win. So please...

Since seekers are not really tanky anyway (magic classes can 2 shot you...), I'd suggest to nerf adrenal numbness and completely remove r8r sword for seekers, then compensate the def levels lost on adrenal numbness with atk levels and make unfetter last longer. So, 1 shot chances and the defense will drop but the overall damage and sustain will increase.

Goldengate

Seekers are meant to be OP because they are becoming extinct. Agatio buffed them so already existing players would spend tons of their time and real money on seekers instead...

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Oh my ***ing god! Domgrath. I'm coming over to Ohio to talk about this in detailed manner. Maybe we invite agatio too.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
hmmm,
bob_devil a bad geared barb (no def armors atall), just killed a good seeker in 1v1, it took awhile but that shows that seekers aint that op.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
hmmm,
bob_devil a bad geared barb (no def armors atall), just killed a good seeker in 1v1, it took awhile but that shows that seekers aint that op.
no ofc seekers arent op they just got high def level but thats how seeker class are supposed to be (Seekers even die camping full def it just takes long thats it)
Insanitarius

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
lole        

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lole        
dont copy my lolser