Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
literally 0 dmg to melee classes as maxy said.. only moment u can counter is when they reduce their def lvls and increase atk lvl thru that buff... they can just 3 spark the negative effect away...
l0l yup

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Didn't even bother reading once I noticed who made the thread.  :normal-21:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You like to mention the best geared players of other classes and saying how they're overpowered at their stage (literally endgame gear, I.e burdette/chill). But when it comes to your own class average gear will do and those with endgame sets have no valid opinion. Lolk
This.

OmegaRa

Warrior is still poop regardless of gear level and you don't see us complaining :D

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Seekers are fine imo.  

Gameplay on my archer seems pretty even with them.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Seekers are fine imo.  

Gameplay on my archer seems pretty even with them.
What pinoys are you fighting?
Warrior is still poop regardless of gear level and you don't see us complaining :D
That's because nobody play's warrior anymore, they're awful aside from CC.
What's with all of the random irrelevant side-comments my threads bring, it's outrageous lmao

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You complained tho? and can't give input since I don't play anymore but looks broken in the video

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Baring in mind I have played seeker for an extremely long time, they are not overpowered at all. I have beaten many people and died to many more.

Metal Combo
Pro: 30 second cool down can GoF/Crit high damage on HA classes,
Con: You are vulnerable while casting the skill and if it is countered then basically lose half of your def levels.

Aps Seeker
Pro: Good damage consistency (not as strong as barb) and with an occult genie you can lock well.
Con: Seekers lose their attack levels (like barbs do) and are extremely weak making their sacrificial slash (which works of base def) weaker.

And just as an added side note their is a genie skill called Heart of Steel which full resists the seeker metal combo you are complaining about. Heart of Steel has a 30 second CD and completely counter the metal combo while a seekers damage is useless unless combo'd.

I hope the GM's close this thread because its just another QQ Domgrath thread about the class he most probably just lost to in a 1v1 making this whole drama thread in response.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Baring in mind I have played seeker for an extremely long time, they are not overpowered at all. I have beaten many people and died to many more.

Metal Combo
Pro: 30 second cool down can GoF/Crit high damage on HA classes,
Con: You are vulnerable while casting the skill and if it is countered then basically lose half of your def levels.

Aps Seeker
Pro: Good damage consistency (not as strong as barb) and with an occult genie you can lock well.
Con: Seekers lose their attack levels (like barbs do) and are extremely weak making their sacrificial slash (which works of base def) weaker.

And just as an added side note their is a genie skill called Heart of Steel which full resists the seeker metal combo you are complaining about. Heart of Steel has a 30 second CD and completely counter the metal combo while a seekers damage is useless unless combo'd.

I hope the GM's close this thread because its just another QQ Domgrath thread about the class he most probably just lost to in a 1v1 making this whole drama thread in response.
u have no idea what ur talking about

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
get good stop complaning 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
If only you knew what lies beneath..
Someone who complains so much about the game's mechanics, cries about "broken" classes and bashes them. Not to mention has every class and then decides to play them but realizes it's too much work or is horrible at said class.

Let alone is bashing the server on another server's forum but yet still continues to post and play here frequently.

That's what is illogical.
That's called, being a clown.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Wrs have been trash here since 2013(when I started playing) 1v1 wise anyway....only thing you see a wr 1v1ing is another wr.  I'm not complaining idc if anything gets fixed everyone just scripts into def gear anyway.  Trying to balance the game at the def gear lvl and everyone gets 1 shot in attack gear.
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2016, 04:53 am by David

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
I see some people still keep barking...
1st:seeker now cant use dragon cape
2nd:if they nerf seeker def little more seeker would be useless because as all they know seeker can get easy freez stun lock and more...
3rd:there is no complain about sin?keep spark tidal 66% and high and got low aps skill?!really?
and as all they know seeker don't have kite skill...
just seeker have to run like a dog when got cd...look like sin dont have maze step...
and if keep nerf seeker dmg and def then how aps kill comper sin and barb?!by aps 2.86 dragon gear since sin also make low aps...?
really im shame when i see still they keep complaining...
and maxy:you said you don't know how much seeker take dmg from magic class right?you know magic class can even 1shot seeker since you have wiz also but you dont want tell here...really feel sorry for you also...Lier...
as sebu said:seeker just got little good def against mele class...against other class def too low...specially in mass pk...and also seeker not look like sin 90% of time sage spark to incrase dmg and defense by 25% and remove all debuff...

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
domgrath Stop barking and complain about seeker...in this video you uploaded it was before patch and yeah i got full set rpdt gear and belt neck ring 2-3def if you check other seeker easy to died...so they want nerf seeker because of one player?
and also at the moment seeker cant use magic ring againt wiz and other magic class so seeker get floor so easy...if agatio want keep nerfing seeker now im prefer better he delete seeker class because it will be siper useless class then...
and don't think seeker is Op its people play style and use brain when use skill...if you play any class use skill and pots and geine at best time easy to kill everyone...and also wait i will make thread flr you domgrath im doing dmg by aps 700only on you

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wrs have been trash here since 2013(when I started playing) 1v1 wise anyway....only thing you see a wr 1v1ing is another wr.  I'm not complaining idc if anything gets fixed everyone just scripts into def gear anyway.  Trying to balance the game at the def gear lvl and everyone gets 1 shot in attack gear.
you are garbage in 1v1, i have video of you losing to erecho xD