Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Seekers are fine however they need to have some sort of reduction to their physical defense.

Seekers will die easily to a magic class; however when it's a Barb, BM, Sin trying to kill them it becomes extremely tedious when both are camping defense statted gears. I'm not saying that Barb/Sin/BM can't beat a seeker, however it would require the seeker to actually screw up and get caught/locked down in their offensive set.

This has been said multiple times by multiple people, including Maxy somewhere above in this thread, and that's from the perspective of a 3.33 GoF sin.

The mob that grants a 0def to metal immunity is being removed, so that is a problem solved right there.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
 Seekers are fine the way they are, this game isnt a 1v1 Game and seekers need that defence in mass pk, by the same logic, barbs also need a massive reduction of their pdef...sht is just ridiculous 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Seekers are fine the way they are, this game isnt a 1v1 Game and seekers need that defence in mass pk, by the same logic, barbs also need a massive reduction of their pdef...sht is just ridiculous
hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha I must say this is one good quality bait i l0led " barbs also need a massive reduction of their pdef...sht is just ridiculous "

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Agree with you mang

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
gosh seekers gettin oppressed. amirite?? XDdDdD

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
gosh seekers gettin oppressed. amirite?? XDdDdD
oh my goshh dood

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
just nerf p def a little... i dont think its balance seeing that they can sit and tank 3.33 r8 sins so easily ...

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Tank easly a sin 3.33 ? Everyseeker need run to survive ( if the sin is with spark 3 ) without sparks the damage is low , sure , but if a sin can easly kill one seeker without do nothing only F1 so the world is ending.

And the mob as i say , no need to remove , u just need to put heart of steel on ur gennie or u will die .

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Tank easly a sin 3.33 ? Everyseeker need run to survive ( if the sin is with spark 3 ) without sparks the damage is low , sure , but if a sin can easly kill one seeker without do nothing only F1 so the world is ending.

And the mob as i say , no need to remove , u just need to put heart of steel on ur gennie or u will die .
Seeker does combo> Heart of steel > Seeker void steps+occult and apses you to death with debuffs on you because genie dead from -80 energy heart of steel

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
U are ea, ea is paper ...

And str gennie is past thing me and deus bring a new style .... we dont need occult ice

Sure deus lose to u as he told me was like 9x0 lmao
Last Edit: Mar 11, 2016, 11:50 pm by GINJO

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
U are ea, ea is paper ...

And str gennie is past thing me and deus bring a new style .... we dont need occult ice

Sure deus lose to u as he told me was like 9x0 lmao

Deus has occult ice on genie ... ijs

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran

Deus has occult ice on genie ... ijs
if u mean the stole gennie what he take from me yeah ... but is safe now

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
if u mean the stole gennie what he take from me yeah ... but is safe now