Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
they are fine for me. and i dont see any reason to QQ about each and every class's advantages, u want to play barb and kill all classes with that. which seems retarded.
each and every class got some role and some advantages, why QQing about it?
if u think seekers are overpowered in 1v1 go make one for 1v1s then. but seekers scks in other aspects.
it been like this since start, some classes dominated playoffs for a long period of time.
(go play veno/sin/seeker if all u want is 1v1)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
> Makes thread QQing about Seekers
> Has an end-game Seeker

I dislike "nerf" threads (actually hate) in general, but how is that contrary or illogical?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I dislike "nerf" threads (actually hate) in general, but how is that contrary or illogical?

If only you knew what lies beneath..
Someone who complains so much about the game's mechanics, cries about "broken" classes and bashes them. Not to mention has every class and then decides to play them but realizes it's too much work or is horrible at said class.

Let alone is bashing the server on another server's forum but yet still continues to post and play here frequently.

That's what is illogical.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 09:30 am by ℂαռɗу

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
make rule for highly restricting players to suggesting ideas about buffs/nerfs.

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
This thread has opened our eyes to a more pressing issue , to which even scripting pales in comparison.

PLEASE AGATIO ADD RESTRICTION TO NUMBER OF NERF THREADS BY A PERSON PER YEAR (atleast). OR ATLEAST GIVE THEM SOME TAG WHICH SEZ "Please don't take <insert name> Seriously"
I mean cmon man before this patch you were crying and after this patch your still crying, even if anything more is done you will only still cry.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Lel better combo then that one, would of done more damage probably get complaining harder Wink

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I hit seekers 1/2ks, 3 at max with 3spark, retard class
Agree.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
especially in dragon events, jawad doesnt even tick seekers charm with 3 spark xd and they hit 20k zerk, with crt even more... reduce their def level.. its ridiculous

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
GIVE THEM SOME TAG WHICH SEZ "Please don't take <insert name> Seriously"

+1, I want this tag
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Rings needed to be removed, that's true. Cape was definitely an issue, that's true.

However, fact of the matter is.. Before Cape and Ring was restricted, I could wear this entire (same set of armor) and not get 1 shot by a GoF crit from an APS SEEKER (Yes, APS SEEKER).

Barb's lost 5 defense levels and gained 5 attack? (Pointless, but k)

And then we were jewed out of getting 15% RMD and settled for 11% (rofl k)

And now I'm getting 1 shot by the average geared APS seeker?

And again, before you say "rofl ur gear sux" .. Muon, Soochi's barb was also 1 shot by CaptainPHAG's GoF-metal crit.

He's a fully geared (yes, fully-fully geared barb with x2 eleres% pants, and RMD) and also sage.

so yea thx agatio
Rings didnt need to be restricted from barbs.... how you expect a barb to pull a cata or tank something like this without mag ring(s)
that 5deflvl for 5atklvl was a crappy trade imo since barbs are still a tank class and need 5 deflvl more that 5 atklvl
We got only 8% rmdt on r8... get your facts straight... YOU suggested to give barbs rmdt setbonus on r8 so you cant count the helmet since its not barb specific.
And the reason you get oneshot by aps seeker (wait does that mean u get oneshot by an autoattack cause thats pretty much the only thing an APS player does but thats not important.... lol) cause your build after the nerf patch doesnt allow you anymore to tank this amount of dmg since no mag ring and no more cape....
And I ve seen Soochis barb.... he is nothing special.... sorry soochi... but even if he wouldnt have good gear he shouldnt be "oneshot" by a seeker (i doubt it was a oneshot but okay)
Last thing now: Domgrath dude you were the one shouting loudest bout "Rings need to get restricted" and "Cape needs to be removed" and "Barbs need rmdt setbonus" so now dont complain bout the things YOU suggested Agatio to do didnt work out how you planned it. I understood why you made all these suggestions but seriously i kinda knew that it would come out like this....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Just slightly reduce their pdef don't really see a problem other then their defense 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
If only you knew what lies beneath..
Someone who complains so much about the game's mechanics, cries about "broken" classes and bashes them. Not to mention has every class and then decides to play them but realizes it's too much work or is horrible at said class.

Let alone is bashing the server on another server's forum but yet still continues to post and play here frequently.

That's what is illogical.
Have I told you I love you today?

Anyways, stop crying Whinegrath. All you do is b*tch. Worse than me on my monthly cycle, tbh.

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Just slightly reduce their pdef don't really see a problem other then their defense
seekers die to sins/barb even camping full pdef 
Insanitarius

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
dw they still sux in masspk anyway

mag classes can still rek em easy.

Each time you lose a 1v1 you treat it as the end of the world and make more nerf threads....

your huge essay literally screams "PLEASE MAKE MY CLASS AND ONLY MY CLASS OP"

Rings didnt need to be restricted from barbs.... how you expect a barb to pull a cata or tank something like this without mag ring(s)
that 5deflvl for 5atklvl was a crappy trade imo since barbs are still a tank class and need 5 deflvl more that 5 atklvl
We got only 8% rmdt on r8... get your facts straight... YOU suggested to give barbs rmdt setbonus on r8 so you cant count the helmet since its not barb specific.
And the reason you get oneshot by aps seeker (wait does that mean u get oneshot by an autoattack cause thats pretty much the only thing an APS player does but thats not important.... lol) cause your build after the nerf patch doesnt allow you anymore to tank this amount of dmg since no mag ring and no more cape....
And I ve seen Soochis barb.... he is nothing special.... sorry soochi... but even if he wouldnt have good gear he shouldnt be "oneshot" by a seeker (i doubt it was a oneshot but okay)
Last thing now: Domgrath dude you were the one shouting loudest bout "Rings need to get restricted" and "Cape needs to be removed" and "Barbs need rmdt setbonus" so now dont complain bout the things YOU suggested Agatio to do didnt work out how you planned it. I understood why you made all these suggestions but seriously i kinda knew that it would come out like this....
You guys really dont have any  clue? Dont you right? Yesterday in GM v P Chocolate hits me 3-4k dmg?!! max?!?! with my gear I can basicaly kill any mag class ... Now there will be always ppl with this opinion about barbs and stuff ...

Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 01:20 pm by Lock

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm not complaining about ring restriction, I'm complaining that we take more damage than every other class in the entire game.
We got jewed when it comes to this patch more than any other class, which is something you have agreed with in this past. "Build" has nothing to do with it.
You guys really dont have any  clue? Dont you right? Yesterday in GM v P Chocolate hits me 3-4k dmg?!! max?!?! with my gear I can basicaly kill any mag class ... Now there will be always ppl with this opinion about barbs and stuff ...
Best geared barb (probably other than brewskie) on a thread saying barb's are fine rofl k

Fact of the matter is boys, Seekers have too much defense and offensive ability as of right now.

The fact that seekers can GoF crit 50K+ damage EASILY with simple combo's (while still being able to go 3.33~4.0 at the same time) is disgustingly broken.

They're the only class that's even "broken" anymore. Agatio needs to make some serious edits to this classes defensive ability ( or offensive ability ) in order to keep some stability.