Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
All the other HA classes lost nothing in regards to RMDT.

• Barbs (when adding helmet) have a grand total of 11% RMDT
  • Seekers, Blademasters? They have a grand total of 15% RMDT still from set bonus+helmet

So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about when it comes to that.

Yes, I agree that certain classes are counter-classes to others; and that is fine. However Spark was a universal problem that affected everyone; Sins, EA's, Barb's, etc. Nobody should be able to be instantly one-shot in full defense gears, and it was nerfed because of that fact.

I understand your role completely; however it's useless in the average day situation. Hence why I'm DPH/APS.

I feel like you're really starting to lack on comebacks, but again, I'm not surprised. Let's end this petty argument since it has no more subsistence.

Dude, just gear your seeker and play it.. problem solve... You`re suggestions are really bad... Asking them to nerf classes 1 by 1 except barbs... If Agatio follows every suggestion you offer... Barb will become most op class then it will get nerfed and you`ll be back on forum... At this point I`m pretty sure you spend more time on forum then in-game  :tiger-18:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
All of this energy wasted when you could be out contributing to society...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dude, just gear your seeker and play it.. problem solve... You`re suggestions are really bad... Asking them to nerf classes 1 by 1 except barbs... If Agatio follows every suggestion you offer... Barb will become most op class then it will get nerfed and you`ll be back on forum... At this point I`m pretty sure you spend more time on forum then in-game  :tiger-18:
Moron
All of this energy wasted when you could be out contributing to society...

Hypocrite

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Hypocrite

I'm going to school, what are you doing exactly?  

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
he is professional full time esl pw player i think
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Huge contribution damn. Maybe you should win the nobel prize and not the ppl who found gravitational waves

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I already have a PhD in ***en easies making 8 diget payouts LMFAOO

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Huge contribution damn. Maybe you should win the nobel prize and not the ppl who found gravitational waves
Sorry that I'm unable to crap out a degree in 5 minutes? lol.

I already have a PhD in ***en easies making 8 diget payouts LMFAOO

I almost feel sorry for you.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Moron

How so? I only solved your seeker problem?

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
He want nerf seeker defense, when i started on this server i saw seeker is the worst class with less kills, just cuz now are seekers playing DPH and he was one shoted, really ? Go nerf black stun of barbs omg, accept your death and be happy if they will remove the mob of def 0 ( i knew it, I should not have taught Brutal take def 0,he kills the entire server ) i cant glitch anyone with Transposition now they will remove mob of def 0, they should not do, this mob exist in all PW´s, is a way to use the Quid pro Quo, anyone who want take def 0 spend time going to the place and the risk of any archer or ep catch you or other seeker wow, sounds like ADM`s of here do everything someppl want.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2016, 06:46 am by GINJO

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
He want nerf seeker defense, when i started on this server i saw seeker is the worst class with less kills, just cuz now are seekers playing DPH and he was one shoted, really ? Go nerf black stun of barbs omg, accept your death and be happy if they will remove the mob of def 0 ( i knew it, I should not have taught Brutal take def 0,he kills the entire server ) i cant glitch anyone with Transposition now they will remove mob of def 0, they should not do, this mob exist in all PW´s, is a way to use the Quid pro Quo, anyone who want take def 0 spend time going to the place and the risk of any archer or ep catch you or other seeker wow, sounds like ADM`s of here do everything someppl want.
sry man, it was too funny couldn't stop myself 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Sure,  i can be new on this server but before that i spend my time playing in other servers for a lot of time and no one of their remove the def 0 cuz is not a thing who need be nerfed, the players just need learn use Heart of Steel :)

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Sure,  i can be new on this server but before that i spend my time playing in other servers for a lot of time and no one of their remove the def 0 cuz is not a thing who need be nerfed, the players just need learn use Heart of Steel :)
Man teach me seeker

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
hammer falls
healthy server
if you stop complaining 24/7 at forums.u will have ur goals achieved.

I believe in equality for people
you may do,but u dont believe in equality of classes at epw for sure.u suggesting nerfs to all classes except barb.

If Agatio follows every suggestion you offer... Barb will become most op class then it will get nerfed and you`ll be back on forum.
i have said something similar. amen

1)Yes, I agree that certain classes are counter-classes to others; and that is fine. 2)However Spark was a universal problem that affected everyone; Sins, EA's, Barb's, etc. Nobody should be able to be instantly one-shot in full defense gears, and it was nerfed because of that fact.
1)if we bring that topic.then every expansion counters previous one.which means new classes counter old ones.
2)for every one shot position u can think of there is a counter.for mg spark there is soul of fire.

Players made it their mission to NERF barbs in this patch as you remember so well, and they were successful.
(Barbs only gaining 11% at the cost of Ring, Cape, and -5 defense levels and almost all others were not touched)
imo wr are in worse position than barb.but before this patch all i saw about wr players are to add 5att lvls.

I advocated for the restriction with the vitality requirement for Dragon Cape.
i bet lot of ppl hate u just for that.specially some supports i know of.

P.S. I had nothing against u dom,till i finally starting seeing the forums in depth.
If you mean by "us" ; the "tryhard elite" that spend most of their days sitting around farming coins and are by no means "casual".. No.
I believe in equality for people, and I'm sorry.. When the average working player has to make 150 Morai alts in order to gear themselves, or abuse Trials with 20+ accounts online at the same time.. It's by no means "fair" to the average player.
This. It has been existing and it is actually "approved" by whoever running the server. And more importantly majority of the players fall into that tryhard "working" category which is by no means "casual" or "normal". It is definitely a problem but most people refuse to accept that. Nobody is going to acknowledge themselves as the problem, even though they are.

On topic, seekers are fine. 
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2016, 12:34 pm by IDuKnow