• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Delete seekers
Increase hp to 300k 

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Chill with the defense nerfs. :rolleyes: 

This time could be spent better on new content. Maybe rehashing some old instances etc.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Chill with the defense nerfs. :rolleyes:

This time could be spent better on new content. Maybe rehashing some old instances etc.
Nothing will ever chance unless the hammer falls; and I try to make it my duty to be the hammer that hits hard on issues that people know are true, but are too "used to the old way", or are in "denial" about.

I've tried my best to keep suggesting solutions that would improve server activity; and promote a healthy server without blatantly broken classes- hence why I have so much passion when it comes to "balancing" out these few classes.

Perfect World itself is an older game, however still has a large community following. With this being said; the community is very split between servers at the moment, and with the slow decline of PWI we can expect the Private Server's population to increase as well. Since there are no "big leaps forward" being taken by the Epic Perfect World Staff anytime soon that will boost stable activity gain for Epic Perfect World, I believe that we as the player base should take every opportunity that we can get to improve our home so that others may want to join us in the future.

Thank you all for your support, and God Bless

Sponsored by the Domgrath for GM® Foundation • 2016™

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
stop flying josh, maybe you wont die to 1 hit from ground to air damage, afk
Recent video.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Nothing will ever chance unless the hammer falls; and I try to make it my duty to be the hammer that hits hard on issues that people know are true, but are too "used to the old way", or are in "denial" about.

I've tried my best to keep suggesting solutions that would improve server activity; and promote a healthy server without blatantly broken classes- hence why I have so much passion when it comes to "balancing" out these few classes.

Perfect World itself is an older game, however still has a large community following. With this being said; the community is very split between servers at the moment, and with the slow decline of PWI we can expect the Private Server's population to increase as well. Since there are no "big leaps forward" being taken by the Epic Perfect World Staff anytime soon that will boost stable activity gain for Epic Perfect World, I believe that we as the player base should take every opportunity that we can get to improve our home so that others may want to join us in the future.

Domgrath for president + nobel peace prize award

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Just go and make your own "perfect" server already and let us play here in peace....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Just go and make your own "perfect" server already and let us play here in peace....
If you mean by "us" ; the "tryhard elite" that spend most of their days sitting around farming coins and are by no means "casual".. No.
I believe in equality for people, and I'm sorry.. When the average working player has to make 150 Morai alts in order to gear themselves, or abuse Trials with 20+ accounts online at the same time.. It's by no means "fair" to the average player.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
If you mean by "us" ; the "tryhard elite" that spend most of their days sitting around farming coins and are by no means "casual".. No.
I believe in equality for people, and I'm sorry.. When the average working player has to make 150 Morai alts in order to gear themselves, or abuse Trials with 20+ accounts online at the same time.. It's by no means "fair" to the average player.
no with "us" i mean everyone except you that is tryharding on forums daily to change the game to something you want like the awesome idea you had with restricting rings or removing 5deflvl for getting rmdt setbonus and by that decrease the tankyness of barbs just cause u think some rmdt as setbonus will save your butt from being geniesparked... but in fact now the 8% we have dont matter... if you get 60k or 50k geniesparked doesnt matter.... so please just stop with your suggestions

Offline 3

• Old Player
LmaEEEE NiQuaz Tryna Be Liek Me SwagG0d LegenD$$ StillL GettIn Gatt'd Up By Rando S33ker Mayne Lmfaiiiii Smh Fam 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
no with "us" i mean everyone except you that is tryharding on forums daily to change the game to something you want like the awesome idea you had with restricting rings or removing 5deflvl for getting rmdt setbonus and by that decrease the tankyness of barbs just cause u think some rmdt as setbonus will save your butt from being geniesparked... but in fact now the 8% we have dont matter... if you get 60k or 50k geniesparked doesnt matter.... so please just stop with your suggestions
You're actually wrong, but that's nothing new for you.

I advocated for the restriction of Dragon Rings, the vitality requirement for Dragon Cape, and the addition of the RMDT stat bonus.

I never asked for a "trade off" between defense levels and RMDT; that was something that Sebi & Agatio decided on, which in return "nerfed" our classes defense more than any other class in-game.

Your assumptions and false allegations only show that you have a very small, and limited understanding on the issues at hand; I believe that you should be the one that should stop posting.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
You're actually wrong, but that's nothing new for you.

I advocated for the restriction of Dragon Rings, the vitality requirement for Dragon Cape, and the addition of the RMDT stat bonus.

I never asked for a "trade off" between defense levels and RMDT; that was something that Sebi & Agatio decided on, which in return "nerfed" our classes defense more than any other class in-game.

Your assumptions and false allegations only show that you have a very small, and limited understanding on the issues at hand; I believe that you should be the one that should stop posting.
5 deflvls for 8% rmdt wouldnt be a bad trade if we would still have the magic rings.... or AT LEAST ONE ring.... and that in fact was YOUR suggestion... You know litteraly nothing bout gearing a char cause of the obvious reasons i ve stated multiple times here on forum so i really think YOU should stop making suggestions...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
5 deflvls for 8% rmdt wouldnt be a bad trade if we would still have the magic rings.... or AT LEAST ONE ring.... and that in fact was YOUR suggestion... You know litteraly nothing bout gearing a char cause of the obvious reasons i ve stated multiple times here on forum so i really think YOU should stop making suggestions...
Again, I feel as if I'm attempting to have a structured argument with a child.

Anyway, when agreeing to the ring restriction, I was under the impression that barb's would not lose defense levels in return; and gain 15% RMD as a trade-off for losing Rings + Cape.

This was not the case; Players made it their mission to NERF barbs in this patch as you remember so well, and they were successful.
(Barbs only gaining 11% at the cost of Ring, Cape, and -5 defense levels and almost all others were not touched)

You can blame "me" for wanting to promote balance on this server; however you need to have your facts straight. If you want to blame anyone for this nerf, you should blame Agatio for touching our defense-levels. As for the Rings? Agatio said in the past that other rings would be used if only Dragon was restricted, making all rings having to be restricted in return.

From my knowledge you're a vitality barbarian who's only function is to tank (what exactly?), so you did not lose your cape.
For Barbarian's that don't want to sit around doing nothing all day; being APS or DPH; this "nerf" hit us much harder than you sir.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Again, I feel as if I'm attempting to have a structured argument with a child.

Anyway, when agreeing to the ring restriction, I was under the impression that barb's would not lose defense levels in return; and gain 15% RMD as a trade-off for losing Rings + Cape.

This was not the case; Players made it their mission to NERF barbs in this patch as you remember so well, and they were successful.
(Barbs only gaining 11% at the cost of Ring, Cape, and -5 defense levels and almost all others were not touched)

You can blame "me" for wanting to promote balance on this server; however you need to have your facts straight. If you want to blame anyone for this nerf, you should blame Agatio for touching our defense-levels. As for the Rings? Agatio said in the past that other rings would be used if only Dragon was restricted, making all rings having to be restricted in return.

From my knowledge you're a vitality barbarian who's only function is to tank (what exactly?), so you did not lose your cape.
For Barbarian's that don't want to sit around doing nothing all day; being APS or DPH; this "nerf" hit us much harder than you sir.
15% rmdt would ve never made up for losing rings (+cape)...
If you havent noticed yet.... Barbs got 8% (in words: EIGHT PERCENT) rmdt on armor setbonus... 2% per part).... the 3 additional % come from the helm which BMs and Seekers use too so you cant count that since all HA classes gained it and not only Barbs....

Regarding the balance on this server it is normal that some classes got advantages over other classes. You cant make every class same strenght... And just cause u got "sh!t on" by spark mages doesnt mean you dont have advantages over other classes....

And yes i am a vit barb but i am not discussing the role of a class again with you since you wont ever understand it anyways.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
15% rmdt would ve never made up for losing rings (+cape)...
If you havent noticed yet.... Barbs got 8% (in words: EIGHT PERCENT) rmdt on armor setbonus... 2% per part).... the 3 additional % come from the helm which BMs and Seekers use too so you cant count that since all HA classes gained it and not only Barbs....

Regarding the balance on this server it is normal that some classes got advantages over other classes. You cant make every class same strenght... And just cause u got "sh!t on" by spark mages doesnt mean you dont have advantages over other classes....

And yes i am a vit barb but i am not discussing the role of a class again with you since you wont ever understand it anyways.
All the other HA classes lost nothing in regards to RMDT.

• Barbs (when adding helmet) have a grand total of 11% RMDT
  • Seekers, Blademasters? They have a grand total of 15% RMDT still from set bonus+helmet

So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about when it comes to that.

Yes, I agree that certain classes are counter-classes to others; and that is fine. However Spark was a universal problem that affected everyone; Sins, EA's, Barb's, etc. Nobody should be able to be instantly one-shot in full defense gears, and it was nerfed because of that fact.

I understand your role completely; however it's useless in the average day situation. Hence why I'm DPH/APS.

I feel like you're really starting to lack on comebacks, but again, I'm not surprised. Let's end this petty argument since it has no more subsistence.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
All the other HA classes lost nothing in regards to RMDT.
Barbs (when adding helmet) have a grand total of 11% RMDT
Seekers, Blademasters? They have a grand total of 15% RMDT still from set bonus+helmet

So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about when it comes to that.

Yes, I agree that certain classes are counter-classes to others; and that is fine. However Spark was a universal problem that affected everyone; Sins, EA's, Barb's, etc. Nobody should be able to be instantly one-shot in full defense gears, and it was nerfed because of that fact.

I understand your role completely; however it's useless in the average day situation. Hence why I'm DPH/APS.

I feel like you're really starting to lack on comebacks, but again, I'm not surprised. Let's end this petty argument since it has no more subsistence.
you just dont get it....