Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
"Barb's have too much defense and HP" refl k b0ss

thx for the nerf agatio

inb4 'u didnt have cb' rofl stfu

inb4 'ur gear is sux ' rofl stfu

inb4 'u cant inb4' rofl stfu

You indirectly made seekers one of the ultimate classes w/ this "nerf patch" due to seekers naturally high defense and GoF (double damage) magic damage. They're now being played by pretty much every script-abuser on the entire server now and the numbers are doubling as it seems daily.

No, this isn't a thread complaining about seekers; its more about cause and effect.

Rings needed to be removed, that's true. Cape was definitely an issue, that's true.

However, fact of the matter is.. Before Cape and Ring was restricted, I could wear this entire (same set of armor) and not get 1 shot by a GoF crit from an APS SEEKER (Yes, APS SEEKER).

Barb's lost 5 defense levels and gained 5 attack? (Pointless, but k)

And then we were jewed out of getting 15% RMD and settled for 11% (rofl k)

And now I'm getting 1 shot by the average geared APS seeker?

And again, before you say "rofl ur gear sux" .. Muon, Soochi's barb was also 1 shot by CaptainPHAG's GoF-metal crit.

He's a fully geared (yes, fully-fully geared barb with x2 eleres% pants, and RMD) and also sage.

so yea thx agatio
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2016, 07:02 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
***kkkkkkkkkk dont you get bored

edit : remove vit tome from seekers
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 07:18 am by FMP

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Welp, guess it's time to break out my 12 Attack/GoF sword and start killing people again until Seekers get nerfed.

God, I'lll miss my Veno

Edit: Hi, Domgrath. Long time, no see.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ya pretty much only class that is left unbalanced is seeker way too much physical defense or def lvl idk how much magic classes hit them but melee is way way way too low, even in dragon playoffs seeker has 98 defense lvl and 44k pdef which is unkillable

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ya pretty much only class that is left unbalanced is seeker way too much physical defense or def lvl idk how much magic classes hit them but melee is way way way too low, even in dragon playoffs seeker has 98 defense lvl and 44k pdef which is unkillable
Pretty much this

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
WTB a gof wep which procs when I use skill duing aps >.> and ya seekers got way too much def even without def cape/ mdef rings
Insanitarius

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Another good reason not to log in thanks man. :police:

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Seekers I agree can be overpowered in full defense and that is because their main focus is defense due to their sacrificial slash skill which works on defense levels. If you think in full defense gear in normal tiger mode you can tank a GoF crit of a seeker than that is plain retarded. Also don't go judging that "It was an APS seeker" because there is no penalty in points on seekers for using APS. I believe the dex requirement for APS dragon swords is 228 or so and that is the same requirement as seeker rank 8 weapons.

Seekers lose no penalty in damage from using aps gear because if they have a DPH set (Which GINJO does) they will do full DPH damage on you.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
u gonna QQ about all classes till barbarian is at the top?
and when barbarian is at the top,u gonna QQ about the "upcoming" nerf patch which aiming barb and then things gonna get repeated.

P.S. you asking for balances in the era of macro/script.go get rmdt set and macro/script it.
mmo games will never be fully balanced cause thats how mmo is.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 08:24 am by Manu

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
dw they still sux in masspk anyway

mag classes can still rek em easy.

Each time you lose a 1v1 you treat it as the end of the world and make more nerf threads....

your huge essay literally screams "PLEASE MAKE MY CLASS AND ONLY MY CLASS OP"

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I hit seekers 1/2ks, 3 at max with 3spark, retard class
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
dw they still sux in masspk anyway

mag classes can still rek em easy.

Each time you lose a 1v1 you treat it as the end of the world and make more nerf threads....

your huge essay literally screams "PLEASE MAKE MY CLASS AND ONLY MY CLASS OP"
^+1 to this.

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
altho if the issue is melee classes hitting seekers for less damage

just add a mag req for pdef orna (150 mag) / dex req for mdef orna (79 dex cause dph barbs/bms or go yolo and get 100+) . Add it just for WS belt and leave cube neck/DS as it is cause LA classes need 1 mag/ 1 pdef.

Drawback: everyone gets squishy and burst attacks like spark aps or metal combos will be harder to tank

Altho from past trends I'm guessing even if this does get added domgrath will QQ saying "SINS OP NOW !!! IM NOT COMPLAINING BUT THEY SOO OP NOW,EVEN TRUMP WANTS WALL ROUND SINS"

OmegaRa

Probably the only time I will agree with Domgrath. My archer gets (easily) one shot by seeker's damage, on FULL RMDT gear (triple line defense weapon), while also dealing miserable damage in offense gear. Same goes with my WR, which received a considerable amount of damage from seekers (Easy 20ks) even in def gear. This really should be revised. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
> Makes thread QQing about Seekers
> Has an end-game Seeker