Epic Perfect World

Pulling WB from Summor camp event

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
k well just wondering if it could cause a penalization since i got a GM saying they would boot me because I pulled King from his spot. Is that a rule or something? are they allowed to do that or I'm the one that is not allowed to do that? sorry for the question,  but is not stated ANYWHERE that you shouldn't pull a WB from event, is just like saying you can't pull any mob from it to kill it yourself

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Any GM besides the one that said that would boot me that can share his/her opinion? would be nice

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Can check here for proof: Sumor Camp
Last dot point.

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
cool, just would like to tell you that can be missunderstood if you pull the wb to another sz, meaning that you are not breaking any rule. so you might want to edit that rule one more time xd: Thanks

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Can check here for proof: Sumor Camp
Last dot point.

So far this is the most stupid rule i've seen
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Nig if it leaves Safe zone, you broke the rule "pulling it to another sz" indicates it leaves the current sz.

there for you still blatantly violate the rule and in fact a GM should ban you for the time stated.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I didn't know about this rule. I don't like the idea of pulling the event bosses, but certainly I wouldn't ban for it. 
Fortunately, it can be fixed as I can edit the maximum distance boss can be lured to. 

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Nig if it leaves Safe zone, you broke the rule "pulling it to another sz" indicates it leaves the current sz.

there for you still blatantly violate the rule and in fact a GM should ban you for the time stated.
what if Im Sz and the boss stays with me. Does that work for you?

kitty stew

so doing this isnt cool?

Angelica

so doing this isnt cool?

The rules were changed and moving the bosses doesn't result in any punishment anymore, so you're cool.