Epic Perfect World

Buying Black Seeker INI

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
As the title says (again), I am willing to buy a Black Seeker INI which would look good on the russian UI player icons.

Example: 

Requirements: -Complete black face
                        -Angry looking eyes, a good shape, this is VERY IMPORTANT, they also must be symmetrical
                        -Red/Cyan eyes, any of the available eye textures can be used in order to make it look as vicious/evil as possible (I prefer intense red if possible)
                        -The side of the INI must look decent, because when you hide the mouth so it gets fully black, the side of the ini looks like s**t
                        -The color of the hair and such I can do myself

I am very picky when it comes to INI's, especially the eye shape.
The best INI's I will choose throughout the time and pay the people that made them (of course).
A price is not settled, I will pay depending on how good the INI looks (it is a 4 digit number though)
Thank you :police:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran

• : D

if you want me to add/delete something at it tell me, i will try again
also, the body/colors you edit them however you want, the face is important anyways
also bump LOL
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

if you want me to add/delete something at it tell me, i will try again
also, the body/colors you edit them however you want, the face is important anyways
also bump LOL
Winnered

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
bad presets man 

Offline lullaby

• Ill sing ur last lullaby
  • Characters: lullaby
  • Faction: HO

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran