Epic Perfect World

Titles : "Are they really worth it?"

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Alright so, a while back I bought the titles package for my barbarian

I think that it improved my stat's / survivability / damage a little bit- However, it's been so long I don't really know anymore.

So the question here is...

It's about 5K EC for enough points to buy the titles, are they actually worth the investment early on, or is it something I should put off until the rest of my gears are finished on my alt?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Finish the gears first, the stat buff is indeed little, I know peeps who didn't even bother getting titles or even meridian because they didn't knew, and they did just fine.

darkfe321

ya             

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Yes gears first sir because we survived early games with incomplete meridians too

lulu

They're worth doing, but to buy them? No.

Angelica

They're worth doing, but to buy them? No.
I wouldn't really agree, doing them actually takes me more time than farming enough EC for 10 points.
Other than that I'd rather recommend them for people who want to bring the max out of their characters as already endgame, so I'd wait till I gear up before getting them.

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
I wouldn't really agree, doing them actually takes me more time than farming enough EC for 10 points.
Other than that I'd rather recommend them for people who want to bring the max out of their characters as already endgame, so I'd wait till I gear up before getting them.
Yes, I agree, they still do a big part somehow.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only reason I haven't bought them is because it states that it erases all titles but the questline ones and War Avatar titles. So the Holiday ones we got like i.e halloween 2014 will be erased. And I don't want to lose my titles, some you cant trade. (like the past halloween 2015 ones. Only account stashable I think). Plus I don't really feel like purchasing titles AGAIN when I got them free the first time. So, for me doing the quest lines would be kinda the only way to go. Which idm, just haven't gotten around to it.

Angelica

Only reason I haven't bought them is because it states that it erases all titles but the questline ones and War Avatar titles. So the Holiday ones we got like i.e halloween 2014 will be erased. And I don't want to lose my titles, some you cant trade. (like the past halloween 2015 ones. Only account stashable I think). Plus I don't really feel like purchasing titles AGAIN when I got them free the first time. So, for me doing the quest lines would be kinda the only way to go. Which idm, just haven't gotten around to it.
Yes that's true, if you have special titles you'd really like to keep there's no way around it. I bought them as soon as it became possible so I wouldn't have to worry about them later on.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Just farm them and save your money... or are you too bad for PvE?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Just farm them and save your money... or are you too bad for PvE?
Oh please, it is nothing but a waste of time if you don't have any special titles you want to keep.
Farming the money to buy the points just takes a fraction of the time it takes to farm all titles.
It's not about beeing too bad or even lazy, it's smart time managment.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Just for feeling special nothing else 

OmegaRa

Waste of money 

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
idc, i go with my Servant of Lord Kitten all day, every day O:-)