New to Server: Psychic or Archer?

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I personally love being a Psychic !
Soo much Crowd Control (AoEs) and we can one hit a EA if we crit just right :D
But EAs can do the same to Psys.
Both classes is extremely Squishy but deal alot of dmg if given the upper hand.
But then again, Psys can control their Attacks and Defense from switching Black and White Voodoo
Soo Mehh... Just be a Awesome Player !!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
EA, no discussion.
EA's will overthrow Psy's in both NW,TW and Mass PK.

Make sure you do NW weekly, and start working towards 2x3 channel on each gear piece. The % is really decent with channel being around 7% chance on each gear piece, so its not too hard.
Also, use the channel crossbow until you get yourself geared with channel so you can use an attack bow.

Last Edit: Mar 03, 2016, 09:16 pm by Snow

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Honest opinion- You'll be more "useful" as an archer, since in PK assist-attacking targets is key to being able to come out on top

However, when it comes to actually having more fun? Without a doubt you'll enjoy Psychic more.

I used to main both of these classes, and they're completely different playstyles without a doubt- however I felt that when it comes down to it, I enjoyed Psychic more simply for the fact you have so much versatility.

For just playing solo, and playing for fun, Psychic without a doubt.

I agree with the dude above but I'm sure you'll figure out which class suits your playstyle :). HF and welcome :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hi there,
I'm totally new to EPW.
I quit PWI for a long time ago so I have no idea about these classes in the newest update.
As I research, I'm pretty sure that I like Psychic and Archer (both Sage). But idk which one is better at end game, especially in Mass PK, I don't like 1v1, I'm a Mass PK person.

Please tell me your opinion about Pros and Cons of these 2 classes in Mass PK (or small group PK), TW and NW.
Thank you for reading and helping.

Sincerely,
Kingsley
Psy pros: 
•cheap gears : r8 2x mag all or 2x mag+ crit or any mix of these 2stats, approx 400dama for all set, 3x atk weap 500-700dama, ornaments 20mag like 9-10k ec each, 2k dama for all of it(50000 epic coins)
• high damage (aoe and not only)
•extremely easy gameplay
• high damage in def campers
Cons :
• low def without def weap/cube neck
• lower range than ea's => mass pk disadvantage
• hard to pve/farm on
Archer pros:
• high range damage with phy aswell as magic dmg(metals + frost arrow sage)
• really easy to kite/survive on if played well
• high damage in multiple hits(high ct)
Cons:
• quite expensive to gear in order to pk solo (-6 full set can go up to 1-1.5k dama if unlucky+ 3x atk bow 600-700+ ornaments 800dama => 75-80k ec all stuff aswell as gear improvements u will need later on)
• 1shotable  on critics
• low damage vs def campers while having average gears
Id go for EA tho
Better aa etc

Offline Lemonade

Psy
Because i use psy

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
Well since ur  new to this server i recommend a psy since its way more cheaper then Ea and u can always make a archer later after u get a decent amount of Ec.