Epic Perfect World

Boost WR Damage

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
really when a full str barb can ding a seeker or bm with 29k gof crits you say this? I swap between utility and full strength dph once or twice a week. I never hit a seeker for anything hgher then 15k AFTER i get beaten for 1min trying to purge them with a damned dragon pike. I kill the seeker with my 15ks yeh, but a barb dont have to even purge them. When even a barb has wayyy more durability to last a while trying to purge. I say, if Wrs cant get the damage boost to be an actual DPH class, then lets nerf the damn cat form you guys like to spam when you are about to get destroyed.
WR's did get an attack level boost for DD.

Sage DD WR hits insanely hard, and they also have the highest attack level bonus on R8R of all classes currently

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
WR's did get an attack level boost for DD.

Sage DD WR hits insanely hard, and they also have the highest attack level bonus on R8R of all classes currently
who the hell plays sage Wr, though? the marrows will get them killed.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

BM does not need a damage increase

You people don't understand that if you get a significant damage increase you'll be hitting a shit-ton of damage as a WR just by normal attacks with an elemental pill.. More than barbarian (without spark)

A good BM can pretty much beat anything other than a seeker or sin.
geez you dribble soo much BS
 blademasters is only class on epic that been srsly left out with blance  or boosts patches
dont go with sage or demons I have both Sage N demon Bm's
their DD damage srsly sucks n needs boost

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
What the hell does "WR" even stand for. I've been here off and on for a little over a year and I still can't figure it out. There are a lot of things I don't miss about PWI, but we did way simpler abbreviations.

Insanity

What the hell does "WR" even stand for. I've been here off and on for a little over a year and I still can't figure it out. There are a lot of things I don't miss about PWI, but we did way simpler abbreviations.
..warrior

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
WR - Warrior - Blademaster
MG - Mage - Wizard
EP - Elf Priest - Cleric
EA - Elf Archer - Archer
WF - Werefox - Venomancer
WB - Werebeast - Barbarian

IIRC, which I never can.
These aren't EPW specific, they are old names.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

OmegaRa

No amount of stunlock is useful versus an ea that knows what they are doing, or a sin in the most basic of tidal. Stunlocking is not what a bm does to kill someone its what a blademaster does to keep from being hit. Im a bm and  I MAIN bm, I do not multiclass at all. Also I have triple rmt chest, dbl rmt+rpt legs, and double rmt wrist with rmt+22str boots, and triple defense weapon and I still die pretty often in NW while mag marrowed. BM aint shit to a 0def and even sometimes genie spark.

No added interval will give warriors more damage. You just wanna be capable of soloing tt 3-3 wih it thats why you suggest that.
Also Dragon Rising would fix the inability to stunlock the most pro ea and any sin with tidal BUT does not increase damage.

If an archer or wizard can hit me for 10k+ crits while im mag marrowed and in my full def gear( 39% RMT and 91 def level) why the hell am i not able to hit them for the same, if not more while wearing my attack gear versus their def gears? BM is actually weak.

Id suggest add 800-1200 physical damage to all warrior r8 weapons. Also do not give me that " I do great damage in dragon armor with my bm". LMAO  you may have done some good gof crits MAYBE but i guarantee you didnt kill anything in def r8, or that knew what they were doing. Also bm in dragon gears takes damage in the ass  a WHOLE TON.

interval/atklvl/dragonrising is not the solution to adding more actual damage any wr with triple or even dbl atk lvl weapon can breach 90 atk lvls and still not do the amount that literally any other class can do. Ill give a rough list of stats on all my gears for example.

poleblade= dbl atk and gof+ rmt
sword= atk dbl str and gof
poleaxe= triple def up to 32 def lvl and rmt
fists= absolutely worthless dbl atk, accuracy, and def lvl

def set is 39% worth of RMDT( including set bonus) and about 10% RPDT
atk set is all either double channeling with 11 str, or dbl 11 str and 1-2% channel
DS neck= dbl dex
WS belt= vit+10 +2def
Puzzle Cube neck= +2def +10 vit

And yet i still take 20ks from psychics and sometimes archers. Also im constantly mag marrowed. I hit that magical marrow once between each combo i do and spam while chasing kiters. Hell i even Buddha Guard against sins sometimes and take 3-4k god crits when they attack. It is insane how some of you want to say warrior is not nerfed. Absolute bullshit to say a dragon warrior got any good kills in an NW( maybe 1-2 but not without getting kicked out of maps).

Have a splendid day and happy hunting.
This man is right 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
GIVE
WRS
A
CHANCE!!!!

!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

OmegaRa

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Make wr great again

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
GIVE
WRS
A
CHANCE!!!!

!!!!
^         
Insanitarius

Offline baila

GIVE
WRS
A
CHANCE!!!!

!!!!
+                            1

Insanity

No amount of stunlock is useful versus an ea that knows what they are doing, or a sin in the most basic of tidal. Stunlocking is not what a bm does to kill someone its what a blademaster does to keep from being hit. Im a bm and  I MAIN bm, I do not multiclass at all. Also I have triple rmt chest, dbl rmt+rpt legs, and double rmt wrist with rmt+22str boots, and triple defense weapon and I still die pretty often in NW while mag marrowed. BM aint shit to a 0def and even sometimes genie spark.

No added interval will give warriors more damage. You just wanna be capable of soloing tt 3-3 wih it thats why you suggest that.
Also Dragon Rising would fix the inability to stunlock the most pro ea and any sin with tidal BUT does not increase damage.

If an archer or wizard can hit me for 10k+ crits while im mag marrowed and in my full def gear( 39% RMT and 91 def level) why the hell am i not able to hit them for the same, if not more while wearing my attack gear versus their def gears? BM is actually weak.

Id suggest add 800-1200 physical damage to all warrior r8 weapons. Also do not give me that " I do great damage in dragon armor with my bm". LMAO  you may have done some good gof crits MAYBE but i guarantee you didnt kill anything in def r8, or that knew what they were doing. Also bm in dragon gears takes damage in the ass  a WHOLE TON.

interval/atklvl/dragonrising is not the solution to adding more actual damage any wr with triple or even dbl atk lvl weapon can breach 90 atk lvls and still not do the amount that literally any other class can do. Ill give a rough list of stats on all my gears for example.

poleblade= dbl atk and gof+ rmt
sword= atk dbl str and gof
poleaxe= triple def up to 32 def lvl and rmt
fists= absolutely worthless dbl atk, accuracy, and def lvl

def set is 39% worth of RMDT( including set bonus) and about 10% RPDT
atk set is all either double channeling with 11 str, or dbl 11 str and 1-2% channel
DS neck= dbl dex
WS belt= vit+10 +2def
Puzzle Cube neck= +2def +10 vit

And yet i still take 20ks from psychics and sometimes archers. Also im constantly mag marrowed. I hit that magical marrow once between each combo i do and spam while chasing kiters. Hell i even Buddha Guard against sins sometimes and take 3-4k god crits when they attack. It is insane how some of you want to say warrior is not nerfed. Absolute bullshit to say a dragon warrior got any good kills in an NW( maybe 1-2 but not without getting kicked out of maps).

Have a splendid day and happy hunting.

i didnt read everything, i stopped at

"No added interval will give warriors more damage. You just wanna be capable of soloing tt 3-3 wih it thats why you suggest that.
Also Dragon Rising would fix the inability to stunlock the most pro ea and any sin with tidal BUT does not increase damage."

this proves to me how clueless you are about wr, you and everyone who agrees with you

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
GIVE
WRS
A
CHANCE!!!!

!!!!
Teach me WR!!!!!!!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay explain this to me. For players that consider themselves far beyond average, why is this boost actually needed? In what situation would WR actually need to have more damage when APSing?

In a 1v1 situation, let's just use WB v WR, the odds of the WR winning are relatively even if the WR has a clue what they're doing.

If I fight Raul (SinRogue), I will lose 50% the time. Why? Because he has a perfect stub lock. That's literally the entire point here.

WR's have the highest amount of stuns in game, which means CC/Combo (locking) is in the manual for this class. So people instead of mastering their class would rather cry for a damage increase and effectively make it broken? Take Blade and Soul for example, compare BM to BM and it's the same concept, years and years apart. Lower damage, high combo ability. You want the best of both worlds? I'm not following.

If I fight god tier WR's like Raul and he's using a fire pill, and gloom, his damage will most likely be on par with mine (without sparking and just using extreme poison) all the while having me permanently locked. That's not even considering the fact that WR also has insane chi gain with these new primal skills and has the ability to use HF mid-stun lock.

All in all, I think this is all a matter of perspective and lacking skill for their class.

Raul can beat me. Subzeroo as well, and they've played WR for years. Hence why I'm mind boggled that so many people ask for a damage boost to offset their lacking stunlock abilities.

(Also lol'd at people comparing WB/WR when WR has a fist and claw mastery ontop of easily spammable xtreme poison and elemental pill. If a significant APS DMG increase is put into affect, WR will be hitting insane amounts of damage compared to other APS classes.)

And before you even say it. No, I'm not against a WR boost because it'll make my class "less OP". I really like WR but against the scripting sins nowadays it's impractical to play as APS, hence why they had a DPH boost in the first place. 
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2016, 12:18 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath