Epic Perfect World

Boost WR Damage

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline tssrfire

bm did not got new dragon rasing skills because its op ok np but atlest make at present dragon rasing skill stun 100% it takes 1spark and out ok 10 trys can stun only 1 to 2 times come on pls modify it. its not a game breaker its can be purifyed still and can use anti stun to stop but atlest bm have more reasion to spam that skill that uses 1spark still dont know if you can stun the target or not its suck atm

on topic : wr damage sucks 

Insanity

nah, bro I dont want to use atk lvl blessing and not be able to use guild base one. The best way to increase dmg is indeed by meridian stats edit or skill mastery edit. Or do not do anything, wr felt fine for me the last I have logged  :police:
u need refresh on pw and i dont want blessing either, phy atk wont do sht cuz enemy has 1000000000 def lvl and u have 40

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Increase eps base dmg aswell pls, so i can go hybrid and my heals wont have a diff at all.

OmegaRa

Increase BM damage as its useless compared to others . You can test that how many times you want and will see that playing a BM is so hard to kill others because we lack of dmg.

You tried to give us attack levels on r8 set. Yeah ? Well , us bms do not DPH (and even if 10% of bms do DPH) they cannot DPH on heavy classes. It will be useless.

So please do think of something that will work and do it. BM is most underpowered class when it comes to killing.
I disagree with the middle statement, in which boosting DPH is useless. While DPH might be clearly weaker when it comes to HA classes, it only goes to show that we need both an APS and DPH boost. On top of that, you should examine how many players do play DPH (like yours truly) who prefers such playstyle. It would not be fair to put a playstyle over another one.

OmegaRa

If your BM deals no damage then you simply suck at BM.

I was actually impressed at how much damage I was dishing out during NW yesterday, since I went on my DRAGON GEARED BM for a change and I was able to kill most in 1v1s as easily as my R8 sin, and killing barbs a lot easier.

You can now say I simply suck at sin instead, and even though i'm not the best, I also regularly do NW on my seeker and barb, both r8, so I know how much damage they'll take as well as how much one should be doing, and even more importantly, how much an r8 barb should be tanking.
Then you were probably attacking undergeared characters, because there is absolutely no way a dragon gear Blademaster has any sort of dependable damage. Damage, also, does not represent your ability as a Blademaster. I invite you do DD my archer, outside of Nation Wars, where real PvP happens.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
add -0.5 in r8 wrist problem fixed by 50% or give dragon rising

Offline Detrick

• Characters: AUSTIN, Demaniac, Detrick, YoloKing, WingWizard.
I do agree bm needs a slight damage boost not to make them hit like sins or anything just something to put them into a dd role. 
Knowledge is power.

Offline Detrick

• Characters: AUSTIN, Demaniac, Detrick, YoloKing, WingWizard.
Definitely a yes on boosting damage and that's coming from a sin player lol
Knowledge is power.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

BM does not need a damage increase

You people don't understand that if you get a significant damage increase you'll be hitting a shit-ton of damage as a WR just by normal attacks with an elemental pill.. More than barbarian (without spark)

A good BM can pretty much beat anything other than a seeker or sin.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yeah warrior damage honestly needs atleast 25% boost, getting hit 400 on mage doesn't even tick my charm lmfao. 
-1 to knockdown. Skill shouldn't even exist in the first place (including barbs), purify here isn't overpowered like PWI so  I don't understand why it even exists on epw.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
WR has sht damage. +1

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
No amount of stunlock is useful versus an ea that knows what they are doing, or a sin in the most basic of tidal. Stunlocking is not what a bm does to kill someone its what a blademaster does to keep from being hit. Im a bm and  I MAIN bm, I do not multiclass at all. Also I have triple rmt chest, dbl rmt+rpt legs, and double rmt wrist with rmt+22str boots, and triple defense weapon and I still die pretty often in NW while mag marrowed. BM aint shit to a 0def and even sometimes genie spark.

No added interval will give warriors more damage. You just wanna be capable of soloing tt 3-3 wih it thats why you suggest that.
Also Dragon Rising would fix the inability to stunlock the most pro ea and any sin with tidal BUT does not increase damage.

If an archer or wizard can hit me for 10k+ crits while im mag marrowed and in my full def gear( 39% RMT and 91 def level) why the hell am i not able to hit them for the same, if not more while wearing my attack gear versus their def gears? BM is actually weak.

Id suggest add 800-1200 physical damage to all warrior r8 weapons. Also do not give me that " I do great damage in dragon armor with my bm". LMAO  you may have done some good gof crits MAYBE but i guarantee you didnt kill anything in def r8, or that knew what they were doing. Also bm in dragon gears takes damage in the ass  a WHOLE TON.

interval/atklvl/dragonrising is not the solution to adding more actual damage any wr with triple or even dbl atk lvl weapon can breach 90 atk lvls and still not do the amount that literally any other class can do. Ill give a rough list of stats on all my gears for example.

poleblade= dbl atk and gof+ rmt
sword= atk dbl str and gof
poleaxe= triple def up to 32 def lvl and rmt
fists= absolutely worthless dbl atk, accuracy, and def lvl

def set is 39% worth of RMDT( including set bonus) and about 10% RPDT
atk set is all either double channeling with 11 str, or dbl 11 str and 1-2% channel
DS neck= dbl dex
WS belt= vit+10 +2def
Puzzle Cube neck= +2def +10 vit

And yet i still take 20ks from psychics and sometimes archers. Also im constantly mag marrowed. I hit that magical marrow once between each combo i do and spam while chasing kiters. Hell i even Buddha Guard against sins sometimes and take 3-4k god crits when they attack. It is insane how some of you want to say warrior is not nerfed. Absolute bullshit to say a dragon warrior got any good kills in an NW( maybe 1-2 but not without getting kicked out of maps).

Have a splendid day and happy hunting.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral

BM does not need a damage increase

You people don't understand that if you get a significant damage increase you'll be hitting a shit-ton of damage as a WR just by normal attacks with an elemental pill.. More than barbarian (without spark)

A good BM can pretty much beat anything other than a seeker or sin.
really when a full str barb can ding a seeker or bm with 29k gof crits you say this? I swap between utility and full strength dph once or twice a week. I never hit a seeker for anything hgher then 15k AFTER i get beaten for 1min trying to purge them with a damned dragon pike. I kill the seeker with my 15ks yeh, but a barb dont have to even purge them. When even a barb has wayyy more durability to last a while trying to purge. I say, if Wrs cant get the damage boost to be an actual DPH class, then lets nerf the damn cat form you guys like to spam when you are about to get destroyed.