Epic Perfect World

Boost WR Damage

Offline GODSHAND

Boost WR damage or release wr drake primal skill,

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline baila

Increase BM damage as its useless compared to others . You can test that how many times you want and will see that playing a BM is so hard to kill others because we lack of dmg.

You tried to give us attack levels on r8 set. Yeah ? Well , us bms do not DPH (and even if 10% of bms do DPH) they cannot DPH on heavy classes. It will be useless.

So please do think of something that will work and do it. BM is most underpowered class when it comes to killing.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
If your BM deals no damage then you simply suck at BM. Edit: Your damage doesn't specify your skill, no, that's your gear. But if you yourself are not able to dish out meaningful damage, not necessarily meaning killing the enemy, then you do suck at BM, because you do not know how to play the class minimally efficiently to the point that you can't do something as simple as a few seconds in a row of stunlock to get time to APS or simply hiero them for decent damage, then that is your fault, not the class's.

I was actually impressed at how much damage I was dishing out during NW yesterday, since I went on my DRAGON GEARED BM for a change and I was able to kill most in 1v1s as easily as my R8 sin, and killing barbs a lot easier.

You can now say I simply suck at sin instead, and even though i'm not the best, I also regularly do NW on my seeker and barb, both r8, so I know how much damage they'll take as well as how much one should be doing, and even more importantly, how much an r8 barb should be tanking.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 11:37 pm by Danidv

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
 just add -0.05 int to r8r set armor, so bms wont use that squishy dragon gear anymore...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Increase phy attack in meridian by 1-2k that would make wr 40k phy attack or so 

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
just add -0.05 int to r8r set armor, so bms wont use that squishy dragon gear anymore...
The entire point between that choice (Half-drag vs Full R8) is increased DPS or full r8 benefits. By adding "just -0.05 int" then it is simply unfair for all other APS classes.
Want sins to have "just -0.05 int on their r8"? Because the reason you see so many drag-chest sins is because of that choice alone - increased APS or basically donate your liver so you can have at least -0.05 x2 on your r8 chest, and the exact same applies to blademasters, and any class being played as APS.

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
i support this suggestion :police:

Insanity

If your BM deals no damage then you simply suck at BM.
dumbest thing i've heard about wr in a while
that would be bad if someone got -.15 wrist with it
Increase phy attack in meridian by 1-2k that would make wr 40k phy attack or so
shut ur mouth its not about phy attack its about atk lvl

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
dumbest thing i've heard about wr in a whilethat would be bad if someone got -.15 wrist with itshut ur mouth its not about phy attack its about atk lvl
Don't post here if you don't have respect for other players

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If your BM deals no damage then you simply suck at BM.
Yeah, because damage determines if you're good at wr or not...... 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Zzzz im really sick of hear give power or nerf any class...Guys wtf wrong with you all?they keep fking every single class by thread and more...these thread i guess never gonna end...i wish everything back to same as first first day...and idk whats they problems all focus in 1v1...as far as i know bm one of the tanky class and he got enough dph and aps and stun lock...just need little brain to ppl know how play with bm class...

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
i tought only Domgrath Make thread but now i see many people learned from domgrath to make a thread because all thread he made sucessfull...

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
dumbest thing i've heard about wr in a whilethat would be bad if someone got -.15 wrist with itshut ur mouth its not about phy attack its about atk lvl
nah, bro I dont want to use atk lvl blessing and not be able to use guild base one. The best way to increase dmg is indeed by meridian stats edit or skill mastery edit. Or do not do anything, wr felt fine for me the last I have logged  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Don't post here if you don't have respect for other players
yeap respect is the key for long and prosper life
i feel like i'm dead