Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
i"d like chef fash for females too

EDIT:and make new room in faction base called kitchen

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This 'no' could refer to a lot of things.. can you specify, and with a reason, please? Thanks ;)
I'll give it to you since noone wants too.
Periods are a matter of women, you are not one, you do not represent their community.
Periods hurt, it makes them irritated and sensitive.
And for a guy suggesting this out of entertaining purposes just feels degrading to women.
There you have it.
Before you call me a hypocrite, yes I know I'm not woman giving you this answer, but it should not be far off from the truth.
outsource idea to snowmelt to make custom fash for you.

I can already see his suggestions...I don't want to be traumatised    :(
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2016, 12:48 pm by Snow

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Periods are a matter of women, you are not one, you do not represent their community.
And for a guy suggesting this out of entertaining purposes just feels degrading to women.
There you have it.
My hero.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You know what they say: 
Anything that bleeds for a week and isn't dead is evii.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
no one cares females can't beat males in x1 they will just get destroyed if they try anything 

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
wat

cevans1290

why do people think i am trying to insult women. tbh thats not what im trying to do..

Nah.
ivory told me she wont discuss. you wont either. why are you gms if you don't help ppl ?? waste position. Support gms better than you..

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
why do people think i am trying to insult women. tbh thats not what im trying to do..

ivory told me she wont discuss. you wont either. why are you gms if you don't help ppl ?? waste position. Support gms better than you..
k.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
There you have it.
Before you call me a hypocrite, yes I know I'm not woman giving you this answer, but it should not be far off from the truth.I can already see his suggestions...I don't want to be traumatised    :(
I really like the way you explained this, anyhow i doubt most women are all that sensitive about it, though looking at the reactions of the GM's i guess some actually are.
Tbh i'm suprised this was meant to be taken seriously, i thought it was a joke.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Damn you feminists!! -1 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
01.01.2016.♥