Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like these implemented?

+1

Fashion Pants

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Tim what will you do when male players play female players? They will wear this retarded fashion and act like woman? top kek...
No, in that case they need boxers with white spots around their crotch. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Good suggestion.
+1

cevans1290

Good suggestion.
+1
I agree with this.
I can request to add all of these things, but it is fact that Echo does not like me, and that she does the fashion herself. 
We must start with this, then I shall request shit stained pants for downers and the cum stained pants for hornys who 'LF>sexy wifey' all day

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
girls would need the white ones aswell, you know, infections

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
There should be man periods too why not  :-[
True c: Considering the fact that suggestion was made by guy on period.
+1 for man pants on period!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I agree with this.
I can request to add all of these things, but it is fact that Echo does not like me, and that she does the fashion herself.
We must start with this, then I shall request shit stained pants for downers and the cum stained pants for hornys who 'LF>sexy wifey' all day
Nah, its not that she doesn't like you, but imho she has way better things to do than color pants white with red stamps around the vaginal area because players are feeling dirty.

kitty stew

Tim what will you do when male players play female players? They will wear this retarded fashion and act like woman? top kek...
will find male players who like to lie on the ground face up and sit on their face

cevans1290

I would like to bump this.

By the way, whichever GM moved it claiming it was 'drama' (as Ivory said), this was a serious thread and not intended for drama. I would like these added, so that my friends can wear them and I know not to mess with them or I shall be de.stroyed

Please move this back to Suggestions, because this is not 'Off-Topic'

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
wtf nvm what is this cancer

cevans1290

No.
This 'no' could refer to a lot of things.. can you specify, and with a reason, please? Thanks ;)

cevans1290

wtf nvm what is this cancer
this cancer is me, and my idea's inspired by Holymoly guild chat :) Is that a problem?
I hope so

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
outsource idea to snowmelt to make custom fash for you.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
This 'no' could refer to a lot of things.. can you specify, and with a reason, please? Thanks ;)

Nah.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
"eww pewiods awe gwoss i'm never gonna have one"