Epic Perfect World

Add Muslim Customs

• : D
i better stop laughing then :(
ow aight guy
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+++++
Yessss, hijab fashion  
I think Solomon +this too O:-)

kitty stew

ow aight guy

my post was deleted in record time

i dunno which one was funnier

• : D
+++++
Yessss, hijab fashion  
I think Solomon +this too O:-)
ofc he going to support his cutiepatootie croatian e-date ;3
OT: too bad this is just a troll thread..really wanted hijab fashion u_u

my post was deleted in record time

i dunno which one was funnier
yah super1 boy

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline AZRAEL

• enigmatic
  • Characters: AZRAEL
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
+++++++++++++++++11111111111, literally lmfao'd my way through

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
+++++
Yessss, hijab fashion  
I think Solomon +this too O:-)
+1 need 4 wife

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Is he freaking serious? O.O
dude you are sick, why the fck you taking this game into regilions?
My son Toughness trying to be the Egyptian Kevin Hart  :normal-2:
and here you are in your basement trying to make fun of religion, be sure not to look outside, you may get sunburnt
- add Hijab Head-Fashion
(Add fashion ideas here  http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20913.msg272869#msg272869 )

- make sure that all PvP pots are Halal - remove the Pork  item from the game, its suspicious
( +1 however removing the pork might not be so possible.maybe changing the picture to it could work)

- add green/black Nation Wars flags
( Why not purple and Green flags or blue and black ones. to be honest I do not care about the color of the flags.)

- make 5 maintenances a day so we can have time to pray
( not going to happen if you need a break just step away from the game.)

- when Ramadan comes change the server from PvP to PvE because killing is Haram
( what pvp the last few weeks it has been dead pvp )

- add Muslim Marriage system
muslim guys are allowed to marry four women
so let male characters are able to marry three more females
it comes with many benefits this way
( If you guys are allowed to marry four women than us women will marry four guys )  {-hides from e-date-}

1- four marriage rings.
( Why not just one ring that allows you to use it four times with a four hour cool down.)

2- can use the marriage blessing 4 times a day.
( You ever hear of opening ring buff on alt and puting it into you account stash.)

3- ez chi whenever you want.
(Chi poles are everywhere.)

4- carrying more than a girl when you go afk.
( So you want to carry a dude?.would be cool to have a chi pet)

6- more marriage quests = more ec.
(Go farm TT or Ns and kill mobs outside of spire of awakening stop being lazy. )

7- if one of them is on her days, you wont have to be BORED anymore, just saying.
(I'm a girl what days are you speaking of , be very selective and careful.)

8- if you are a jealous guy, you can go pk just you with your 4 women.. Harem squads beside CC and DD squads.
  (maybe the guy not jealous he just wants to play with girls. will say I find playing with girls to be lot more fun than with guys      because they are more random and pretty.)

9- you can use their characters and alts for Ares.
(No!)
You guys are too serious, sry to hurt your feelings

To truly add in the Muslim patch, every single player has to get circumcised first. A Muslim patch can't be implemented without everyone getting their pleasure zones removed...  O:-)
Goldenwishes, just wear your hijab and stfu lol

Goldengate

I really wonder how a five some would end up like...  

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
You never fail to amaze me....

The General

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+111111 This kera will be pleased  ;D ;D ;D :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I DIED FROM LAUGHING HOLLY SH1T +1 THO

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The horrors... your 4 wives fighting over whos pink, lacy panties those are just to find out they are yours.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Completely offensive request to be locked !! -1
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
LOL wtf is this 
Insanitarius