Epic Perfect World

I blame Tyrants for killing the PK

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hey kareem its your fault theres no pk anymore, why did u had to make best guild ever and make other players disband again and again like a dictator.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline Klaus

• The Original
pk would be dead 6 month ago , when warning lost to artifex then  tyrants was created  and  postponed it , we just waiting for a new faction to raise and challenge the masters and get destroyed  just like artifex and OC was  :normal-2: :normal-2:
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 03:48 am by EragonN

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Atleast there was "equal" number guilds to fight before other guilds died.

Not like artifex what dominated and survived so long only because not a single guild match their numbers  :)) and once Tyrants was about to match their numbers they decided to run.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
execute him
Where is the petition? I sign it.

kitty stew

Atleast there was "equal" number guilds to fight before other guilds died. Not like artifex what dominated and survived so long only because not a single guild match their numbers :)) and once Tyrants was about to match their numbers they decided to run.
it was a foregone conclusion that once either of top 2 guilds got bored/tired of game was gonna be one guild with ridiculous numbers compared to rest

theres a lot more fun pk going on now that arti and tyrants has mostly left/spread/play alts elsewhere like AE/Ruthless/Ducks and other guilds

wonder if it's possible for aga to reduce max guild members down from 200 down to 100, server is much more fun without all the sheep flocking to superguilds

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
it was a foregone conclusion that once either of top 2 guilds got bored/tired of game was gonna be one guild with ridiculous numbers compared to rest

theres a lot more fun pk going on now that arti and tyrants has mostly left/spread/play alts elsewhere like AE/Ruthless/Ducks and other guilds

wonder if it's possible for aga to reduce max guild members down from 200 down to 100, server is much more fun without all the sheep flocking to superguilds
Yes, I like this idea.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

nah, 200 cap is ok, what rly needs to be removed is the alliance system, there's no guild atm that pulls crazy insane numbers, we let most of our actives go since every guild tried to GvG us got shut down n disbanded, unless someone barks at us again we won't be bringing more than 20~30 max for pk, also I suggest for factions like Ducks, AE or whatever on map now if we bid on them try to show because Im more than sure we wont be having 100~140online for TW like old days

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Hey kareem its your fault theres no pk anymore, why did u had to make best guild ever and make other players disband again and again like a dictator.

Kill Kareem ....bring back pk...easy fix :D why tyrants always so good idk...

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
I dont see those russian player as well, what happend to them? they could fight vs any good guild i guess

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I dont see those russian player as well, what happend to them? they could fight vs any good guild i guess
they're ranking up from cyka elite

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Atleast there was "equal" number guilds to fight before other guilds died.

Not like artifex what dominated and survived so long only because not a single guild match their numbers  :)) and once Tyrants was about to match their numbers they decided to run.
You seem to have a need to mention Artifex disbanding repetitively. Very similar to typical behavior shown by you, but I'm just surprised that months after this event happened, you're still regurgitating the same thing you've been saying. Meanwhile, most people who ran Artifex have all left the game - most don't even check forums anymore. And here you are being a total clown with next to no audience except the rare few (like me) who will occasionally call you out on your unhealthy obsession.

PS: Aren't you still in Tyrants, Mr. I-leave-any-guild-whose-outnumbering? Especially with the server in the state that it's in, I would've thought that a EPW Social Justice Warrior such as your self would've made H.O. again because of, you know, your higher sense of PvP morality than the rest us.

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
You seem to have a need to mention Artifex disbanding repetitively. Very similar to typical behavior shown by you, but I'm just surprised that months after this event happened, you're still regurgitating the same thing you've been saying. Meanwhile, most people who ran Artifex have all left the game - most don't even check forums anymore. And here you are being a total clown with next to no audience except the rare few (like me) who will occasionally call you out on your unhealthy obsession.

PS: Aren't you still in Tyrants, Mr. I-leave-any-guild-whose-outnumbering? Especially with the server in the state that it's in, I would've thought that a EPW Social Justice Warrior such as your self would've made H.O. again because of, you know, your higher sense of PvP morality than the rest us.
Lawl dat last part doe.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
he's not in Tyrants....Tyrants aren't outnumbering everything  we don't even pk, we have maximum of 20~30 online daily, our skype pk chat bumps once every week, people still think we can pull 40~100 for pk when we actually pull 20~30maximum since there's no real GvG n most of our actives are only interested in GvGs 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
he's not in Tyrants....
My mistake for the assumption then.
Tyrants aren't outnumbering everything  we don't even pk, we have maximum of 20~30 online daily, our skype pk chat bumps once every week, people still think we can pull 40~100 for pk when we actually pull 20~30maximum since there's no real GvG n most of our actives are only interested in GvGs

I do not play enough to provide any input into this.