Epic Perfect World

Help me pleas something is wrong

Offline Chill_Up

guys something happend to my pwi first time they didint let me play they say unabled to connect server then  i uninstal deleted donwload again and now they say its no internet buy actualy i got good internet right now ! what is happening ?
and they dont let me to ubdate now they say connect to ubdate server is fail
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2012, 08:31 pm by Chill_Up

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Could you provide screenshot with the error please?

Offline Chill_Up

when you open it they show me the old version of pwi they dont let me to ubdate it and how i can take the screen shot ?? when i am not in game??

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Are you stuck on patcher? The game doesn't let you update? If yes, what error is there?

Offline Chill_Up

yeah they don't let  me to patch i dunno you know where is the ubdate place? they say ubdate server connection fails

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Copy and replace this file in EPW/patcher/server/ directory and restart the patcher

Offline Chill_Up

so take them out and replace again ? then turn on patcher again right ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Just for the record you can take a screenshot using snipping tool it's on Windows 7+ I believe just search it in your search programs bar.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chill_Up

nothing changes

Offline Chill_Up

how i can put the screen shot in?  and thx find that tool i got the screen shot how to put in ?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
when you reply, theres an option under the text box that says attachements, click there

Robbert

Er attach file right below the blank box you ming mong.